Beer steins! Let see those sweet cups!

this is a typical “historical looking” Bierkrug ,they sell in Souvenier-Shops to Tourists (or Soldiers). i assume,it´s mass produced in the 70/80´ …there are many around…
https://www.ebay.de/itm/393931925211?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=7071533165376683&mkcid=2&itemid=393931925211&targetid=4582833206194175&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=376712745&mkgroupid=1267737623409783&rlsatarget=pla-4582833206194175&abcId=9300540&merchantid=87778&msclkid=f5bce14c1a8d14355bea82f5abad11f1

it´s pretty nice,no doubt…but it´s not very precious (12€ @ ebay)

5 Likes

Right on @saxo , thanks for the insight.:v:

4 Likes

These were a gift from a friend

5 Likes

I keep them at the bar so when ever someone is ready to have a drink
:wink: :+1::+1::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Beautiful bar you have there!

2 Likes

Nice man those are cool! I like em.

1 Like

Ty paws
I have been collecting different tequilas for over 20 years
But also have a bunch of different vodka’s and a few scotch.

3 Likes

Nice, I have some patron right now. But my collection is mostly sake and whiskey. Never could do scotch or gin. Also like to stock everclear…it’s the best with sunny d. Can’t taste it at all. Vodka I find awesome for banana shots…let the banana soak up the vodka then scoop and shoot… slice the banner before soaking in vodka…also have a bunch of shine…

3 Likes

Love me some patron in the freezer,great stuff.[quote=“Pawsfodocaws, post:28, topic:99245”]
Also like to stock everclear
[/quote]

Damn your not playing around.
I make my jungle juice with everclear and it has a good kick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: [quote=“Pawsfodocaws, post:28, topic:99245”]
Vodka I find awesome for banana shots…let the banana soak up the vodka then scoop and shoot… slice the banner before soaking in vodka…also have a bunch of shine…
[/quote]

Wow I never heard of soaking a banana :joy:
I have done a watermelon
Cut a hole on top big enough for the bottle to be able to poor in the watermelon and soak over night and cut up the next day for the party.
Each bite packs a good little punch.:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

We try and have some fun… the banana turns into gel. Can be scooped and shot like a shot. It’s awesome. The watermelon thing sounds fun too

1 Like

Haven’t made jungle juice for a long time. I like patron shots…it’s great. I sip on whiskey the most when I have a drink. Lots of ciders too. Got a set of specific cups and all sorts of mold for ice, granite rocks, everything fancy. It’s neat, I got it for Father’s day. Thanks @Mrs.Paws .

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

Now that’s pretty cool. I love the budweiser Clydesdales…

1 Like

Here’s one of those wicked crystal glasses in action. I love it. Opted for the refreezable rocks as I don’t like to water it down…

2 Likes