Beer steins! Let see those sweet cups!

Here is mine, it’s sweet functional and made from king, the oldest still around stein maker in Germany I belie

ve…

21 Likes

Lovely, im from Germany I remember my grandpa had loads of different beer steins.
:v:

2 Likes

So is my family,… I only have one. But I would like to get more. I have to do more research as they emigrated during one of the wars.

Great, there are loads of them in ebay Germany lmk if you need someone to ship some to you.

1 Like

That would be cool. I am not going to get some right quick… but I’ll hit you up!

Always here to help. Lmk whenever you need some

Danke Ich bin sehr gluchlich!!! Meine deutsch ist kleine, :laughing: hard to remember I need to learn again. No one speaks it around me anymore.

3 Likes

I would do so, you can come over and we smoke some weed and you freshen up your german skills :wink::v:

1 Like

Here’s my stein. Not so fancy but I’ve had it forever and couldn’t tell you where it came from. :grin::v:

13 Likes

Awesome stein man.! I like it looks old!

2 Likes

Right on bud, that would be fun. And productive.

Thanks man. I took it with me, when I moved out of my parents home, 35 yrs ago. It may be from my uncle, who served many years in Germany and ended up bringing home a German wife, my aunt Helga. :de::v:

4 Likes

The writing says historical german uniform 18.-19. Century. I assume its from Germany.
Its interesting that these are around in the us.

3 Likes

The soldiers look like german soldiers in the first world war and befor✌️

2 Likes

what part of germany are you in? i was in fürth for three years in the army '89-92. loved it. hung out with some germans and even went on a field trip with them once and the teacher thought we were their older cousins and not american soldiers. we went to the hitler museum with them. i need to get back there to see them sometime.

3 Likes

Nice im from the Stuttgart region its next to the state you were. We have a smal US army base still here. :v:

1 Like

nice. the one i was stationed at is a car lot now. right on the canal, i loved those days.

Supposedly my grandfather brought this back from Germany after WWI. It’s full of fir tree needles I’ve collected from our Christmas trees for the last 30-years…

9 Likes

That’s really cool. Every years needles huh. For 30 yrs wow. Nice that’s neat.

3 Likes

I don’t know why - But I’ve been doing it for awhile. -Just a sample from each year.

2 Likes