Being accused of being a shady guy. Please if we have done a trade of whatever vouch for me please

You were the first one the I talked to on here. They had bhodi posts and didn’t say what bhodi and I had no idea that there were different ones :joy:. First post people giving me crap. Lol wasn’t my fault should have said which bhodi.

5 Likes

The more you defend , the worse it looks , don’t try so hard . It happens .

Just move on LITFA

IF you were a douche , dude would post up calling you out , not other way around .

Just do your thing , your rep will be fine

7 Likes

I’m not defending I’m being honest

3 Likes

I really think you are going overboard on this bud. I tried to explain that the best I could in that PM. There is absolutely no reason for you to leave or even have a thought about it. It’s one trade where someone didn’t send their end and that can likely be resolved. I really would just let this one go. Altering what you do over some random trade with a stranger is really giving a small issue much to much control over you. If you held up your end then you are good, that’s the bottom line. There were no rules violated. I suggest you smoke a nice sativa and put it out of your mind. Just a thought. :v:

19 Likes

I just read your message and thanks for the kind words. Quick question the more green dots you have the higher your rate is @DougDawson

6 Likes

My pleasure. Green dots are just accumulated by getting likes and that’s all. They really don’t mean a thing or have any real value. Trust levels are built through site interaction and come through posting, liking, being liked and a number of other criteria. They are all very well explained in this link if you want to give it a read. It will tell you exactly what you need to do to go up in trust level and it has nothing to do with the green dots/pips.

15 Likes

Understood thanks buddy. Have a great night

9 Likes

You as well.

7 Likes

Joke deleted.

3 Likes

Who are you talking to specifically?

3 Likes

My question as well, this seems misplaced or at least rude

2 Likes

LOL, ok, normally when I am this stoned I recognize such things. Guess that one slipped by me.

6 Likes

To be honest it slipped by me too. :rofl: :crazy_face: :v:

3 Likes

Well I would explain it but then it wouldn’t be funny anymore. I got it though.

4 Likes

When I’m stoned, half of what I read is completely misconstrued. That’s third person text for ya. Sometimes I don’t fully get something until I go back and read it again. Sometimes several times.
I do a lot of editing. Just like now. I also go back and delete comments that completely miss the marker. I can’t count how many times I’ve done that.

11 Likes

My experience has been the complete opposite here at OG.

13 Likes

agree’ed 100%

5 Likes

What community is that? Certainly not OG.

2 Likes

Are you sure you aren’t talking about RIU??

5 Likes

I get the feeling he is talking about the cannabis community as a whole and not a specific place but I could be wrong.

2 Likes