Best Nutrient for NFT?

Can someone recommend please? Recirculating system.

1 Like

I’ve had success with maxi grow, maxi bloom and Kool bloom , in the powdered form, Running Jacks 321 right now, have no opinion yet :v:t4:

I can vouch for maxi series, and the mega crop 2-part that’s basically the same as Jack’s, I just haven’t tried jack’s yet myself. All 3 are hard to beat for the money. I think maxi is easier but might be able to do better with jack’s/mc2part.

I’ve liked the canna aqua series and H&G too, but they’re pricy and not really any different results.

1 Like

On other forums people say how easy the Jack’s 321 is to use. In my humble opinion the maxi series is the easiest and I had right damn good results with it on my first Hydro run. I think that the Jack’s may be cheaper but, more of a PIA to use, in my opinion.
Maxi series 3 plants

Current Jack’s 321, getting close to harvest 6 plants

I know that these are all different strains but, the maxi series 3 plants, the Jack’s 6 plants. Can’t say that I am sold on the Jack’s, I even used the flower boost mixture as recommended on the video. Now these are just my results and I will give Jack’s another run or 2 since, I have 25 lbs. each of Part A and B. Then I will do another run or 2 with the maxi series, I have some 15 lb. tubs of it on hand and try to do a fair comparison. 1 to 1 runs, I had much better results with the maxi series and 3 plants than the Jack’s with 6 plants :thinking: Maxi series seems to dissolve better and you mix it with a measuring spoon. Jack’s, you have to weigh each part and it is a real PIA to get to dissolve :thinking: Right now I don’t see the fascination with the Jack’s other than, it’s probably going to work out to be cheaper to use. I will have a better opinion after I have done 3 runs with each. These results are only my own and others may have had different results/opinions. I have always said what works for one, may not work for the other and the only givens in growing weed are, there are no givens. :v:t4:

5 Likes

guys i didnt want to go with powders also im looking for quality not quntity

1 Like

I prefer quality over quantity as well, just as I did when I was running a lot of shine. I know that the run with the maxi series, was right damn good quality. In a month or two, I will be able to tell you about the quality ran with the jacks. I believe that the maxi series is also available in liquid form. I prefer powders for my Hydro, easier to clean up when I spill it and spill it I did sometimes with liquid. I don’t seem to have the same issue with powdered nutrients. I still use liquid nutrients with the autos that I grow in soil. I use the AN sensi line with that and is pretty much fool proof and produces quality bud. I know some that use that line in Hydro with good results. I only have experience with the 2 I mentioned, in Hydro :+1:t4: :v:t4: