Best way to pay other than bitcoin?

So I have been researching the best way to pay online and stay anonymous. So far I have yet to find a 100% way other than purchasing a pre-paid card from store like walmart and then using online. However I’m not sure that is completely anonymous either. How do you pay for seed/clone online safely?

1 Like

try a visa debt card you get at wally world i know it cost a bit lol a bit more but ive been down the road of …where are all these charges coming from

1 Like

Bitcoin is not anonymous. If you bought the btc with your bank account, it’s all traceable unless you uses mixers to “clean” your coin.

4 Likes

The world is not as it once was.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use a credit card.

If that bothers you cash in the mail still works
:+1:

9 Likes

That one Solfire fella uses Max Redemption. Here’s their website explaining how it’s used.

I was able to pay with my debit card and it was e-z.

And like the user who smells bad said, a lot of crypto currency is not as “untraceable” as people think. I have a homie who uses Monero for the sole purpose of not being traceable, but I haven’t really looked much into it.

2 Likes

But like I said, many ways to quasi legal do it

3 Likes

cash is always KING!!!

2 Likes

Monero itself is untraceable. But if you buy bitcoin with something traceable like debit card, and then exchange it for monero, that is visible. I wouldn’t be able to trace it back to you yourself, but the government would just use their strong arm to make the bank tell them you bought $500 in bitcoin. They can see you then traded that $500 btc to $500 monero.

Once they know who belongs to the endpoints, they can backtrack it. But yeah monero itself is anonymous.

Pretend monero is a train. The government knows you got on the train with $500. And know the “bad guy” got off the train with $500. But they don’t know what happens on the train. Just be safe getting on the train and you should be good.

3 Likes

100% anonymous is using cash to buy a money order at a gas station with a hood, sunglasses, and a mask on. use gloves with the envelope you purchased for cash at a store dressed like the money order purchase and the stamps from a vending machine at a post office while dressed the same. make sure not to lick either of them. shipping goes to a ups store box paid for with cash, or at least it used to - not sure if they ask for id now for those.

if so, shipping goes to the empty house across town that you can sit and wait on with no cameras on you, but still dressed like the money order just in case. use the bus to get there and walk a few miles backtracking to make sure nobody is following you. to be honest, i’m not really sure that is safe any more, but about six years ago a friend got an ounce of coke shipped from cali to wv without taking those precautions and didn’t get caught. oh, and leave your phone at home during all of this. good luck.

5 Likes

Wow guys really appreciate all the feedback! I am going to research all the ways presented to me probably ask yall more question :rofl: .

Super Thanks Tho Guys/Gals!

Edit: Oh yeah what about buying equipment? I have already purchased a lot of grow supply’s and had shipped to my house. Does that every throw up a Flag?

yeah i got a 200$ card Thanks @olschool

Thank you for pointing that out! i have seen seed banks with links “safest way to pay online” haha (*BS) . I bet a lot of people dont know that. thanks @imstinky

i thought about cash. I went VPN prepaid card. thx @Foreigner

Ha thats the point that matters lol

@sfzombie13 Those are some pretty legit guidelines! What do you think if I did all that but had a PO BOX?
I know it sounds dumb in my head but i had to ask lol :rofl:

trackable, but whatever your risk acceptance is. pot is all i ever liked and did regularly, and i am 100% legit now. hopefully after the first of the year i get that job and get to grow legit too, but if not i can advise you better then.
edit: upon thinking further, as long as you didn’t have to use your legit id for the po box, it’s ok, but i haven’t had one of those in decades.
edit 2: but usps makes it a federal offense, so…