Best way to transport water stealthy?

it is indoor. It is an industrial building were the well did run dry. The road is not very often frequented and if I time it right nobody sees that i am carrying water into the building. There is no problem with the renting situation. Rain barrels will also be possible but are no solution for winter.

1 Like

can you run a large dehumidifier and catch the water?

what about blocks of ice?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+drill+a+well+by+hand

Just park the car in a way that passers by wouldn’t see what you are carrying into the building, not that it should matter in an industrial estate, does the building have a roller door? just drive the car inside.

Get the landlord to fix the water, how can you run a business without it.

… if the well is dry at the site what would be the concern with people bringing in water ???

I think we need to know the whole story to be able to comprehend giving good advice.

4 Likes

I personally would prefer them in 10 liter containers smaller and I worry for my back. It is not recommended to grow without running water. I don’t know how far one can get hurling water to his grow like that. You have issues other that just water that you need to worry about to be successful in your grow.

:slight_smile: become a LITFA representative put a LITFA sticker on your car and put LITFA stickers on 20 litre drums fill them with water and do it all in plain sight :slight_smile:

EDIT: and put a LITFA sticker on the building door too.

Get a large water tank and buy a truck load of ro water and have them pump it in.

5 Likes

Water deliveries could be the answer;

4 Likes

LMAO life can be cruel sometimes

1 Like