Best yield ever

Lol. Did she get the bud anyway?

2 Likes

Of course, lol

3 Likes

What everyone happened to kids wanting to spend quality time with there parents? I’m adaptable @Floyd.

2 Likes

I think she was about 17. What 17 year old wants to be trapped in trim jail with her father listening to his music for hours. lol

5 Likes

Idk, at 17 I was listening to Pink Floyd and various psychedelic rock, same as what my parents were listening to.

5 Likes

Trust me the Floyd was played. My favorite band. I saw them live in 75. She’s not a fan. No accounting for taste. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Very true. Great story’s on music. I have some autos almost 4 feet high. And still growing. 8 weeks old from seed.

1 Like

Love the band. Music…

1 Like

This got me started in old Floyd back in 93

2 Likes

I have had some big out door grows years ago. I didn’t really have any control over what was going on. I had one big one. It wasn’t no where that much. I’ll pull weight from a grow. This is my stuff. Lol. For myself is what I saying.

1 Like

Dark Side of the Moon was the second CD I ever bought. Only because Floyd was an inspiration to bassist in a band I liked. I have to say I didn’t like it at the time. Now I can really appreciate it. It’s a master piece as far as production is concerned in my opinion. It is in my top 10 favorite albums.

3 Likes

For a late outdoor plant started mid-July in a 5 gallon bucket, 2 1/2 to 3 ounces is my average. 1 month of veg, 2 for flower.

2 Likes

I swear by my Sun Systems 630CMH, dual 315w cmh bulbs

2 Likes

I run a single 315 CMH and I can only imagine what you’re getting out of 2 bulbs!

2 Likes

I gave my farmer buddy 3 clones of my homemade strain of Matanuska Thunder Heads…here’s a picture of 1 of them…this 1 is close to 7ft. tall…this picture was taken close to a month ago…I told him I just want a branch of my choice from each plant and btw, he doesn’t even smoke.

2 Likes

I wish i could unhear it so i could go back and hear it for the first time again. It was tarred by being played way too much when i was younger. It is fantastic but ive heard it way too many times its kinda cliche now