Best yield ever

Outdoor, indoor. Any medium.
Any grow or plant that stands out to you.
I had a plant in my suburban back yard at one time that yielded 2.25 lbs of solid bud and I have no Idea of what strain it was. I know that’s small potatoes though to others. Anybody? :smiley:

14 Likes

2 plants of Skywalker OG in my outdoor grow last season produced 7 pounds of solid bud!

9 Likes

I’m an indoor guy and my best is 1.5 grams per watt.

6 Likes

Indoor. Best was 23oz plant

5 Likes

I planted my first seeds one year ago today. An autoflower Blueberry x NL I grew in an Octopot under LED yielded over 8oz, which remains my record so far. The bud itself wasn’t that great for smoking, but it made fine edibles.

15 Likes

I’m remembering through weed colored glasses (yes, that is a reference to mid '70s country-western singer John Conlee) but, I believe my best harvest is 15-16 quarts of Pennywise from a single plant. I took the clone from my original seed that was given to me by @99PerCent (a great dude, my sensei when I started here on the O.G.). I need to start another set of Pennywise again later this summer, I keep saying that, but I keep finding other things I want to run, and limited space.

regards,

7 Likes

Northern Lights plant outdoors, guerrilla style 3/4 of a pound dried. Not counting trim and larf.

5 Likes

Started seed in November 2017 and harvested in December 2018, a Durban-Thai Highflyer plant grown in a sunny coastal valley at the 49th yielded 18.4lbs wet weight. That’s been the biggest I’ve seen up here in BC.

8 Likes

Where you get the seeds I just grew the same plant it was tiny

1 Like

Outdoors, a tad over 2 1/4 pounds per plant

2 Likes

Demonic Genetics on Strainly.

1 Like

Love Pennywise! You’re the first person I’ve seen mention it on this site, and the only person on any site that I didn’t find by deliberately searching it. Great medicine.

3 Likes

I had to read that a couple of times 18.4 LB then I seen wet . I felt like a total failure at 5 LB plus dry tops only all popcorn left to friends .

3 Likes

Oof. I got baby numbers over here. My first grow I got 5 ounces out of 3 plants, one plant probably accounted for half so I did a 2.5 ouncer roughly. Then my second grow I did two different plants and got just shy of 4 ounces each, so nearly a half pound total.

Still more than I can smoke before my next harvest so I’m a happy li’l clam, but nothing like a 2.5 or a 5 pounder. One day when I grow up, maybe at some point in my mid-40’s, I’ll be just like you raging stoners. =p .

2 Likes

I forget the exact numbers because no one that didn’t see it believed me. I generally pull right around a pound a plant with my 315 CMH. Sometimes over and sometimes under but not by much. I pulled about 3 and a half ounces off an auto with a Chinese blurple and no nutes (I gave it Nirvana once and I gave it Bud Candy once).

Dude at my grow shop believes me but still says I must have a green ass thumb. Maybe if I heard the rule about X amount of grams per watt before I started it would have changed it! :laughing:

Math says I’m getting more or less 1.4xxxxxx per watt unless I’m missing something. Makes me want to run my 1000w HPS!

1 Like

You’re not alone. I get tiny yields in my small tents with crappy lights. If I get 2.5-3oz dried from a single plant I am really excited.

I think I’m due for a light upgrade. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Chernobyl. Outside, 3 pounds dry. Sativa dominant hybrid

5 Likes

I’m happy with a few ounces per plant, I like to have a lot of variety though. More plants that are smaller are better in my situation.

Man, harvesting those multi pound plants must be a pain in the butt!

8 Likes

Lol. Yeah they take forever when your doing it solo with just a couple pairs of scissors

5 Likes

When I did my biggest I did it over about a five day period. I offered to pay my daughter in bud if she helped me. She quit after an hour or so. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes