BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Few more days? @Magu hi

4 Likes

Drunken Cherry :cherry_blossom: is good. I still need to work on my dry and cure but it is quite tasty and produces a nice strong buzz with little to no crash at the end.

Starting the new new :new: :new: up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m going to attempt running two big pots, a few solos and few small pots :honey_pot:.

First up in soil as of this morning and already peeking out the soil, Jack The Ripper !!

Soon to join will be Pinkleberry f8

5 Likes

Hello!

JTR is reaching for the light , I might lower it haha. Kind of bewildered me because I’m getting 600 ish PPFD according to phototone , they’re cute leggy little plants so far. Not much else to say !

6 Likes

It turns out I need to plan better grows lol.

I had been growing a freak show , and she entered flower.

Then I had the brilliant idea to start new Jack the Rippers plants at the same time , so I switched to 18/6 and I’m almost certainly gonna do something to this freakshow…

Kinda stoked to see what happens, maybe simply revegs and does fine , maybe it herms, we are gonna find out .

I’m not super duper proud to find out what happens when you switch a freakshow back to veg once she started flowering but hey, maybe it’ll be jus fine.

For those wondering why I don’t have flower tent + veg tent… well, space is kind of limited unfortunately and tbh that’s something id only try in the winter since I can’t really cool my closet off

At the end of the day I’m kinda sad I’m upsetting my freakshow , man it’s got this awesome lemond forward smell going on. But it’s gonna be jus fine :3 I bet It re vegs and carries on like it never even touched flower :rofl:.

I had more pictures but they’re " too big " :-:
New phone problems

6 Likes

@BeTheLight . Your Freakshow will just revegetate. It should be fine and get larger. Then you can try taking and rooting cuttings if you want. Cloning is a skill you need as a grower. :grin: :rainbow:

3 Likes

Jack the Rippers are doing good in veg. Waiting for them to reach the the net and it’s flower time :slight_smile:

The freakshow is also revegging and looking a little better , she’d probably explode if I slapped her in a big pot but I’ve got a 2x2x3 so small she will stay

3 Likes

Hey guys I’m curious, what all do you trim before flipping into flower ?

I know some growers may trim a week or two before flipping, and then again a week or two after flipping. But is there like a general guide to where I should be cutting ?

At the moment I feel I got too much growth under the canopy being blocked by hella leaves , and that should be my target :p. But what do I do?

Do I just chop the leaves off and leave the would be flower sites ? Essentially just stems and flower sites up until a certain point ?

I’ve trimmed / topped / supercropped, and also mainlined a plant before and also did a FIMM ,

But even through all of those it wasn’t exactly clear what I should be taking off if I trim :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t trim anything before putting it into flower, except maybe a couple of the bottom branches. But look out on day 21, that’s when all the sucker leaves become compost.

2 Likes

Ive taken a few leaves already but I will try this method :smiley:

2 Likes

August 10th 24 update. These plants seem to be thriving now. As they are filling the net out pretty good.

First time using the net opposed too HST.

Here’s a few pics taken today of the canopy and one shot of fr3akshows exposed roots

4 Likes

Update from work !!!

We have females , both Jack the rippers have shown female pistils

Would y’all thin Them out anymore ?

3 Likes

Flower is chucking along…I don’t know what day it is but the diary has kept tabs haha. Pics from 9/3/24

Two jack the rippers displaying pretty much identical traits and a freakshow IBL :slight_smile:

@Kushking902 Hey I got these JTR beans from Lx3u and his repro, how are they looking <3?

4 Likes

September 8th…

It’s been a rainy year I tell you what…

I have a poor freakshow outside suffering and it’s so small compared to my indoor one… poor thing isn’t getting much sun :sun_with_face:

I’m going to share a collection of pictures today as my journal has become a picture gallery of the growth of these plants…

Jack the ripper is continuing to dominate the grow tent.

I can’t help but notice how amazing freakshow smells .

4 Likes

Wow @BeTheLight . Your grow has really improved ! :grin:

2 Likes

Everyone says freakshow smells amazing …that alone makes me want to grow it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

9/16

The Frost is appearing :boom:

4 Likes