BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Khalifa kindly sent me two beans of Aladdin Kush which is Aladdin Skunk ( old school skunk # 1 ) crossed with Black Kush. A true f1 this seems to be a winner strain from KG… can’t wait to see them grow up.

One is in the soil ( with the card )
The other is still germing.

Growing up with AK will be Alpean Gleaux from High Alpine Genetics , a dark purple CBD, Wreckage master bastard kush ( the smaller plant up front ) , kullu valley also from khalifa and wood rose remedy from @RainToday! ( Bigger plant on left)

Shall be fun

24 Likes

This should be fun.

2 Likes

Delighted to see that planted! :heart_eyes: I can’t remember which woodrose remedy cross I sent you - was it the Grapefruit one?

2 Likes

Yes it was grapefruit

1 Like

Awesome! I think you’re literally the first ever to put one of those in soil. I haven’t even gotten there yet. Thank you! :green_heart::heart:‍:fire:

(Edit to add - I did have a couple sprout in the mom’s pot, but stuck to my plan and murdered them. )

5 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got some exciting strains in the works! Can’t wait to hear more about how they grow. keep us posted man!

1 Like

( Big plant is woodrose haha )
A kullu valley and an Aladdin made it surface level today 1/10/24

8 Likes

Here’s the future home of a Red Runtz S1

My thumb still hurts from how many holes this cup has

5 Likes

So there was a mishap, the shelf fell and screwed everything, ive moved the survivors in the tent. I want to say there was 5 plants above soil but I only managed to find four and replant them , I mean it was terrible every single cup was knocked over from the 3 foot fall.

So what would you guys do? @Pawsfodocaws @GrouchyOldMan Would you pop more of the same exact strains that are missing? would you pop new strains and get those going, or would you just cut the losses and stick the with survivors and not pop anything new until they finish

1/13/24 ( due to mishap the current plants above surface of soil were replanted )

3 Likes

Ouch! Can’t bring myself to :heart: that post @BeTheLight!
Pure angst is in the House! :cold_face: :woozy_face:

Which ones did you save, or can you tell?

To your question, I’m a “Git Back on the Horse & Ride,” kinda guy, so I think I’d replant and worry the delay at harvest time. You had a vision for this grow, still valid, right?

But I know this is a tough hit to bounce back from, so follow the spirit…

Regrets and Regards,
-Grouchy

3 Likes

I saved the WMBK, Alladin Kush, Kullu Valley and I think and Alpean Gleaux Cbd.

Yeah I might just go for replant but if the shelf isnt gonna hold I dont really have room for the amount of plants I was going for lol.

The goal was multiple solo cups vegging out on the shelf while the tent flowers .

Guess I’ve got to figure out how to make a stronger shelf haha.

To be honest I dont think the damage was that bad, the plants seem fine :smiley:

The only bad thing really was the time spent cleaning up the mess and now if any seed sprouts in the cups , I have no idea what it is because dirt was everywhere lol. So I seperated the survivors from the randoms and will likely just run these.

I have Kandy Kush from @GEMI-CONNECT616 that im about to drop into soil so although its definitely sad to probably lose 7-9 potential plants at the same time. ( given some seeds dont grow lol ) I still have all the genetics , and I have two seeds too replace a few already haha.

I think 6 solo cups is better than 14 lol, Idk what I was thinking but I just went and popped a bunch, I figured when watering the weight would for sure get heavier but I thought it would hold lol

let me grab a pic or two lol

Oh yeah I forgot the fifth survivor , my best girl , woodrose remedy. I suppose it’s not a bad thing at all, her roots were already at the bottom of the cup, now she has to grow them back down there

5 Likes

The idea though was all solo cup grows with little to no training. Just tall hopefully slender one cola plants lol.

2 Likes

Woodrose Remedy @RainToday

Wmbk @THCeed

Alladin Kush from Khalifa Genetics :dna:

Kullu Valley Landrace from Khalifa ( look at the over sized coteyhelydon leaves ( butchered that word )

Alpean Gleaux from High Alpine Genetics

10 Likes

Loving this new vespar light of mine. At this current height and 25 percent , all the survivors are getting 130-170 ppfd. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just let me know what you need.

I have had a few mishaps. But never the shelf letting go.

But however we can help man. Let us know.
So happy some of the genetics made it

3 Likes

Haha maybe just proper shelving brackets idk though , bracket might not be the right term haha.

Yeah it was pretty crazy to come back and see it fell like that

4 Likes

Hey man just reading through this crap that happened. A shelf giving out?! Damn. That’s not fun, I wouldn’t be to pleased. You must’ve had some weight on it lol. I would re plant any missing plants. And worry about the start dates and what not later on in the grow :upside_down_face:. I am glad it seems you have gotten things handled. Also glad you didn’t melt down like I have seen some people here do. Let it grow let it grow. Are some, or all from khalifa? Let me know if I can help in any way brother.

2 Likes

I think the only way I can really get help is figuring out the shelf situation for the future lol,

Its all good though, I saved all the plants already above the soil, and itll be fun trying to figure out what strain is what if any of the unknown cups decide to sprout the victims of the shelf collapse

Just two strains are from khalifa, alladin of course and the kullu valley landrace

Haha Yeah it sucks the shelf fell but these plants are called weeds for a reason, they may look a little rough from the early replant for a few days but I bet they’ll bounce back just fine , and maybe in a week ill see some mystery strains pop up.

I think my biggest issue right now to be honest is my humidity, Even with steamy boiling water I cant seem to break above 40 and its typically in the 30s. Its rained here from the last two storm systems and it was low then too, We arent using heaters as often So I dont know why it wont raise :stuck_out_tongue:

All dates are noted and at the very least I have the pics here on OG for date referencing :smiley:

3 Likes

That darn shelf. Damn. That’s a bummer. The rh must be hard to deal with. I had the same when I was at my last place. We ran a industrial dehumidifier in the whole area and had it around 30 all the time. Sucked. But also helped things here and there. Right on got some Aladdin kush and some others. That’s one of the most annoying things I find for myself. Is not knowing what strain is what, it really bugs me. :flushed: keep on keeping on @BeTheLight

1 Like

Man one healthy veg plant in my tent was pushing like 60 RH, so I know once they get better itll improve haha. Its just right now they could REALLY use that 60 and they aint getting it :stuck_out_tongue:

I can tell the leaves are little wilted from it , but im not seeing any other signs of stress in the stems , everythings healthy and green

2 Likes