Better cannabis photos

Editing the photos doesn’t make any sense to me. Your making your plants look better than they actually are :roll_eyes:
If it’s a frosty plant just turning your flash on is enough :v:

6 Likes

It’s like takin a good picture of your kid, you want everyone to see them for as beautiful as you see them, even if they’ve got crossed eyes and buck teeth :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You make a valid point BUT if the kids up for adoption and people come and see them they will likely be disappointed and refuse to accept them. Same goes for bud. If a picture looks good you build your hopes up thinking the final product is top shelf then you get to see it and it’s mids at best your gonna walk away :rofl:

2 Likes

I mean, I would hope they run a comb through those kids hair on picture day :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s cannabis version of catfishing :rofl:

1 Like

Damn. That’s dark. Gotta shine those orphans! :smiley: :monkey_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I have my moments bro :rofl:
It’s a good example though.

2 Likes

My daughter said my Samsung S10 takes as good as her camera or phone. (She has the current I-phone)

3 Likes

Got advice from a guy who does cannabis photography, if you use a flash make sure to put the background a few feet behind so no light reaches it, think he did 10 feet and used a black sheet. Then he uses 100 ISO and a few other settings but he uses a DSLR, if you’re using phone bump the ISO down. Then 125 - 160 shutter speed to get the background pitch black

2 Likes