Bigbudwolf's Grow

Hope this reply is to all or thread. Anyway thank you. love to grow and burn that shit…honest to a fault myself. Anyway I’m moving indoors and have been now for a Month n half going to Flower on 12-25. lol. so I’ll try To update. love to learn and get new Info…have 3 grows all Going at same time. all led but different brands…also,pots-soil-nutes-everything is different in each room. as I learn what works I switch all rooms to that. so far I’m on. #nectarforthegods #foxfarm ocean forest- and. Mykos. also 1 room lit off of my home made cob leds. will show n tell all as Long as my old pictures port from.

Old phone

10 Likes

Some interesting cacti in there too.

Looking forward to watching all of their progress.

99%

3 Likes

I love having other plants in my grow room, I have baby cacti and wild flowers :slight_smile:

Plants are looking solid and love the set up!

4 Likes

Well the #lovelyladies are doing well.flipped to flower New Year eve n adding a far red spectrum light to simulate sunrise/sunset.on for 20 min before in morning to overlap 1 min. And at nite runs 20 min after lights off.also started giving pure/raw molasses diluted swarm water…growing great…3 takes time…love it tho as I get my meds n it’s also therapeutic in my opinion too grow.i feel better just growing. Can’t wait to #burnthatshit

Uploading…

5 Likes

Another day to see the progress.

1 Like

Nice, dark green lush vegetation.

Definitely on the right path. :thumbsup:

Look forward to your results.

99%

1 Like

Here’s the girls at 21 days flower. Putang and cindyhendrix are strains.

3 Likes

could you tell us a bit more about the strains you’re growing?? everyone loves some putang, reminds me of this :smiley:

Lol.ok so putang is a strain from massmedicalstrains starpupil line.and cindy hendrix is from greenworkscollective and got beans from dcseedexchange…all great people.
Great genetics.heres the 2 strains at 34days flower

1 Like

N 2 more pics

1 Like

looking frosty already! that picture i posted was from movie ‘pootie tang’ btw

1 Like