Biggest yielding strains/crosses ~ Share.?!

That’s what I’m talking about :point_up: … what size of pot and what medium is that grown in .?
Looks like you’re using HPS light for winter ( maybe.?!.).

I think 13Oz of that Black Candyland WOULD be a big yielding cultivar for me - how long did you veg and size of the pot .?

I’ll maybe adding some Black Candyland to my wee list of what I know will yield well AND have that potency. Have you tried any yet .?

Thanks for your input bud …
:facepunch:

Gaz

3 Likes

I had a white widow that was the biggest yielder I’ve ever seen.

Currently growing the mmh and sssdh so we shall see on those.

2 Likes

I know @Esrgood4u a couple of years back, grew out a white widow that gave him like 13 oz , i think his was an auto + in DWC .? - i have a few Black Widow seeds somewhere - who’s white widow breeder you got your seeds from .?
im growing in soil ( Bio Bizz & House & Garden bat mix - i have a big bag of chunky perlite which i mix to make it 33% perlite in the ‘soil’…

Plus worra coincidence that you’re growing out two strains that i mentioned - the MMH & SSSDH…!
Will you tag me when you’re finished those or give me a link to your thread and I’ll have a look :eyes: at your journal .?! Cheers mate …
Gaz

2 Likes

Sure thing mate. The WW was Nirvana. The mmh and the sssdh I just put in dirt so it’ll be awhile yet.

2 Likes

I’ve had great luck with a green crack cut, 3.5lb/light in rdwc and 2+/light doing trees with raspberry boogie from mosca.

3 Likes

This is the thread where I show that plant. It shows my methods from beginning to end, although the Black Candyland is a side show.

In short, it was grown in my ebb and grow buckets using Greenleaf Nutrients.

I don’t remember how long I vegged it, but it was taken from my aeroponics tub, so it was small enough to pull the roots through a 2 inch hole. Here’s an example of what it probably looked like…

That’s 5 plants, and the tote size is 50 gallons. I can’t really let them get much bigger than this, so that’s why I think the Black Candyland was about this size. And your specific question about how long I let it veg is not a good guide to go by. Not all plants grow at the same rate - even if they’re the same strain. If the plants are happy and getting exactly what they need, the growth can be faster than you might expect. Here are those same 5 plants 20 days earlier:

They’re sitting in my 5 gallon cloning/seedling bucket. You can see they’re not all the same size, so I moved the 3 smallest ones to the big tub and increased their nutes, and let the 2 largest ones remain in that bucket until they were all the same size.

Here are those 3 smallest ones that same day, after I moved them to the tub. So you can really see their growth in 20 days when you look at the more recent pic of all 5…

9 Likes

It was a pheonix seeds WW auto bro. She went 16 weeks in total though. I’m sure I had to eventually switch to 12/12 for a week until she started flowering then back to 18/6 again. Was a total beast.
I had a Original Amnesia photo from Dinafem give me 12 Oz with just a 4 week veg period and 10 week bloom from flip in RDWC 30L bucket under 650w of solstrips.
Those big plants were when I was less lazy and gave them a lot of love and attention than I do now. I really need to pull my finger out and start growing like that again :+1:

2 Likes

I can vouch for Cookie Monster, blockhead x mikato, orange goji, orange sunshine, all excellent smoke and above average yields .

Haven’t harvested the nurse peanut or pink raspberry but both are going to be good producers .

1 Like

I grew Maui Mango Haze to make fem seeds and I’m sure it would finish in under 10 weeks. Probably under 9. Not sure how much it would yield though, since I didn’t veg long because I was only trying to produce a small amount of seeds.

I recently grew a Samsquanch OG auto in an Octopot and got just under half a pound. It grew pretty damn big in an Octopot. Can’t tell you how the smoke is though.

If you want to try either of those, let me know.

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer :point_up: ,but I have some MMH and im sure i have a few Samsquatch autos somewhere too …?! :ok_hand:.

I have a few f1’s of each ( from @50State when he originally gave them out.). If i can find these, I’ll maybe crack a couple of each.

Was the bud any good - from the WW and the Original Amnesia that you pulled the bigger yields from.?

Cheers guys for your opinions etc …
Gaz

2 Likes

Pheonix Seeds doesn’t get enough recognition for their gear. Their big yield auto is awesome. 5/5 for sure…easy grow, gets huge, stinks like awesomeness, looks amazing, smokes amazing…all around pleasure to grow and smoke.

3 Likes

The ww was meh. Just your typical pine tasting white widow and not that strong of a smoke.
The original amnesia was excellent. Took everything I threw at her. The smoke was nice. Strong lemon smell to her. A bit jittery in my opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve grown out their “good shit” auto last year also. Was true to its name :+1:

2 Likes

Somango xxl is a good yeilder, easy to grow, and a good strong smoke.

2 Likes

Hopefully you find them well worth looking to see definitely excellent smoke .

Maybe you’ll find my Harriet that some how got lost in confusion. almost zero trimming giant globs of goodness .

1 Like

Purple kush x og kush was a consistent yield no matter how shitty you beat it up and the smoke was great

3 Likes

Where can one purchase the Murdah Cookies and ‘Nympho bases’ autos - both cultivars look nice, i am kinda looking for potency 1st & yields being good/great ,2nd in priority. :ok_hand:.

Thanks a bunch for all your comments & hopefully I’ll find something in amongst the seeds i already have …?!
:+1:

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

3 Likes

I have a white widow auto from ilgm that I will likely pull close to 500g plus from, others one run have been good yields and it’s one if those plants that responds well to HST

Watermelon Zkittlez and DSD auto from
Barney’s may even surpass the white widow. If each cola fattens up as I think it might I may end up with a crazy yield from both, but especially the WS. This amnesia auto should be a good yield as well, but she’s got a lot less weight in the colas to add… She was defoliated and lollipopped from weeks 2-9

3 Likes

Watermelon zkittlez auto and DSD auto in the background. Sorry, they’re so big I have to zoom out to get a whole plant… Damn things are 4 ft. Wide

5 Likes

Tiger Claw
High Voltage
NL5, NL5xHaze
Devils Tit
Chem D
Black Tara
Blueberry Bx
Blueberry Blast
Blue Dream (SSH)

2 Likes