Biggest yielding strains top 10

If we had to have a top 10 list of consistent biggest yielding strains in 2 categories indoors and outdoors which strains would you guys nominate!
Unleash the hounds!

6 Likes

Never grown it, but was intrigued by this one…

https://kootenaymountainseeds.com/product/jumbo-grizzly/

6 Likes

Anything Haze brotha anything haze :ok_hand: :green_heart:

4 Likes

The Santa Cruz Blue Dream is a monster outside… ok everyone… quit laughing now :joy:

5 Likes

Indoor:
raspberry boogie, she chunky, 2l top colas
Old Green crack cut, soda cans top to bottom

Outdoor:
Anything you put in 1000g planters :grin:

7 Likes

I cannot compete on this one, my largest strain is medium large. So great topic! All EYES

2 Likes

@Spaceman Tiger Jack. I know not many people have grown this and a lot were given away. Monster outdoors!

1 Like

If only the seeds we buy could be consistent enough to give an accurate answer. Let alone ten answers. But it seems when things were more illegal the yeilds were bigger (because lets face it, they had to be as large as possible to make breaking the law worth it), maybe style of growing has more to do with it then genetics, hard to tell anymore…

1 Like

Big Bud is a good yeilding strain consistant enough actually be named for it lol

3 Likes

Some great suggestions here! I haven’t heard of a few of them it’s always great to learn more about things like this.
If the laws ever change over here I’m going to try grow a monster tree outside, it would be sensational!

1 Like

GMO and wedding cake from my experience

3 Likes

Not laughing. I want it, it checks all the boxes.

1 Like

From what I understand it’s pretty tough to find it these days… lots of knock offs out there though!