@BuckeyeBeanz
:+1:
And all the chances, @bigLblazed

14 Likes

Congrats to all winners !!!
Thanks again for the oportunity !!! @bigLblazed
thumb

8 Likes

@bigLblazed you are the man !! Looks like you are on your way to great things. Inspired by what you’re doing. :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks @bigLblazed - your giveaways and experience are a model for all of us - keep OG :smiley: :smiley: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations to our winners!

Thank you for the chance mr. @bigLblazed!

4 Likes

Thanks my friend @bigLblazed

7 Likes

Definitely thanks for all the fun,congrats guys!

5 Likes

Thanks for this oportunity and for helping me to understand how this forum works hahaha

Getting very inspired, cant wait to spread my own beans here

9 Likes

Mendo purple x SSDD. With chocolope. That is got to be a fun smoke. bigLblazed for the win!

7 Likes

subscribed !

4 Likes

Thank you @freed111 :+1:t4:
@creatorknbsland @luxton great strain you don’t want to miss.
@Fortman420 you forgot to add @ in the wiki.
Thank you kindly @bigLblazed like your way of doing things :slightly_smiling_face:
:v:t4:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

Fixed for @Fortman420 :v:

4 Likes

Chocolope :fire: that must have been 15+ years ago I had some to try and its still something I remember vividly. Your description of your mother is mouthwatering :drooling_face:

MP x SSDD sounds very nice too, I have been interested in SSDD for the nerve pain relief so I’m happy to see it got passed on. Mendo purps is more unknown to me but I think I saw some feedback on nerve pain too.

Beautiful genetics like always :heart: Good luck everyone and don’t forget to share the love and overgrow the planet :v::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Yeah man chocolope is an epic strain!

13 Likes

@luxton you still have unclaimed prizes broda. Lmk if u are not interested and i can draw another number… if interested please dm ur addy…:v:

5 Likes

Wait, what??? I totally missed it, I won??? Holy shit :grin::grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Holy crap, I totally missed this!!

WAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YYYYYES!!! Thank you @bigLblazed!! DM incoming :grin:

10 Likes

Oooo I’m in! :grin::metal:

Thanks for the chance @bigLblazed!!!

4 Likes

congrats bro, you are a week or so late :smiley: but better late than never :slight_smile: all packed ready to go!
:v:

7 Likes

heres the choco mama <3 rip

26 Likes