Goat & Monkey Seeds "Legacy Line" A preservation project

Hey all you Goat & Monkey Fans… Heads Up.

I've been asked to be involved and preserving Matt's hard workings.. 

Unfortunately, ALL of Matt’s mother plants passed, along with him. and, almost all his prepackaged genetics walked off… yeah, may their butt grow together soon.

The goal here is to leave Matt's son something, a personal goal of Matt's.

problem is, gathering his genetics back up to begin seed production. Donors are needed, but please, only seeds Matt gave away freely as he would never want seeds bought used for this purpose… just how he was. and this is all about honoring him and his wishes.
JT came up with the Legacy Idea which I love and fully support…

As of now, on my end I have gathered up almost 15 strains… some otw. As they arrive I’ll post them up here so we try not to repeat any strains… a team is still being put together regarding seed production and not sure how I’ll be involved in that part of things.

Tired and off to bed…

59 Likes

Chatting with JT today and things are moving forward carefully but with purpose.

ATM we are trying to put together a proper team of dedicated trustworthy people who can #1 make seeds, and of course I already have a few in mind… hehe. some of the strains arrived as F2 stock from a very trust worthy grower and should work for seed production. Use of multiple males will be required to so the biggest part of all genetics can be passed forward to offer better choices of offspring…

I’m honored to be apart of this even at this small level. RIP Matt… we got you bro…

Matt’s Molokai #5 x White Runtz at 3wks I think

22 Likes

What kind of person would do something like that? That’s seriously fucked up. That could have been used to help the family pay expenses or something. Some people have no soul

I have a pack of Muy Azul (Blue Dream x Blue Moonshine) x Blueberry Indica I can donate cuts of whenever I pop them. Might be next year or so though.

17 Likes

Hey VA… Yeah, I think we all hope his butt grows together. LOL

I’ll be posting an update after this weekend… they do have 2 Licensed farmers in NYS that one is going to over see the entire project and has the cutting of Mass Gas while the other has the cutting of Muy Azul and will run it. Almost all the others are needed, original unopened packaging only so we can guarentee it original. then they could grow out a few packs and reverse few choice ladies of each strain…

I do have some F2’s that were gifted that cannot be used for the project and most have found homes, plus I’m growing ECSD x White Runtz x 6 feminized next to 2 of my STOMP Autos. Gabagoo x Sour Stomper.

Prepping soil few days ago… filled halfway, watered in, added Myko and topped off soil, water in again… after a few days insert seed

STOMP

12 Likes

Not sure your gonna believe this growth…

Molokai Frost #5 x White Runtz day 34 and just showed sex. She’s been topped and yesterday she had some LST done to her…

Just 2 days ago

Day before LST you can see she’s pretty big from the stretching…

Today

11 Likes

Urkle x White Runtz is becoming quite the little bush…

12 Likes

Next run of Matt’s gear will be his ECSD x White Runtz Feminized…

So far out of 6, 5 are up and running… replaced the no show with Runtz x WR

All feminized seeds

1 Day old

8 Likes

I still have 6 or 7 different mothers in the nursery of Irene x White Runtz (aka Siren’s Call) Just say the word and I will set some cuts aside. Still working with them to determine which ones are the standout keepers.

RIP Matt.

Love & Light All ☆ DJSF

10 Likes

Wow, nice offer & big thanks. Currently it’s looking like a long estate battle, so they are currently counting on seed preservation… Gathering mostly…

5 Likes

Keep working that line, right now people making decisions are making a top 10 list and the voting has begun… lol. once a list is set, if this is on it I’ll sure mention you and what you’ve been up to. We have Mass Gas preserved and one other so far. baby steps. with the time this might take, give you plenty of time to master her eh buddy… how you been man? and thanks

6 Likes

I’m working on a way to ship cheaper so I can share as much as possible in honor of Matt. I’d love to see more growers post up their shots of G&M Seed grows…

The Molokai #5 x White Runtz is a big girl. I vegged her a month, I can’t imagine what she’d look like veg’d 3mos…

The Runtz x White Runtz is a bushy gal

The Urkle plant is preflowering faster and thus will finish faster I’m sure… all have been supercropped, most lower growth removed and the stress is over for now… let em grow… hehe

Thanks Matt

8 Likes

I think all I have are fems, about 7-8 packs left, growing now, Molokai feost x TK, Trinity x TK, ecsd x TK
RIP Matt
Hapi growing

8 Likes

Hey Hapi… nice selection, feel free to post any photos here ok… and thanks

5 Likes

@Hapi you sent me a pack of blueberry chem d I believe. @Carty I’ll send it if needed

5 Likes

Brother if you plan on growing them out anytime soon, how can I take them back… hehe. besides, I’m about to get loaded with a bunch so let me see what all arrives first ok… but nice offer dude. hehe. funny, I gifted out a bunch but never grew much because I was into Autos… but 2023 is the year of the Goat…oh, & Monkey… haha

10 Likes

I’ve got a pack of sugar tits before it was called sugar tits, and also before goat and monkey… old XO pack, I’d be willing to chuck them in the mail for the cause :call_me_hand: (if they’re relevant, I know it’s not exactly G&M but like… kinda) I don’t know the history completely tbh, but I know suge x TK sounded like a face melter

8 Likes

Sounds interesting for sure. I have a friend growing O/D in AZ and would gladly try them out

3 Likes

I can manage that. this is clearly bigger than me popping a pack of seeds for myself, it would be my pleasure. But when you PM the info I wouldn’t mind a tip or 2 on how you would conceal them, I’ve never sent anything over the border before. (I’m in Canada eh)

4 Likes

Oh for sure. I’m playing just a little part, I was sponsored by G&M seeds past 2yrs and my goal here is to keep his brand alive…

7 Likes

I respect the hell out of that man… you’re a capital G. Here’s a shot of the pack :call_me_hand: do you know why he changed from XO to g&m ? Was it a partnership gone sour? Or just a simple rebranding?

10 Likes