bigLblazed Seed Giveaway

in whispered voice TK1 by bigLblazed. The fragrance of dank

3 Likes

I really really really want TK seeds also…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’m sure lots people would like these also lol how was the rain today in ur neck of the woods it actually didn’t rain here just sprinkling but I don’t got no outdoor to worry about crazy October sunshine we having huh lol I gotta cut the lawn 1 more time before winter comes

1 Like

It rained for a few hours only, not too bad! I still have one plant going, trying to finish it up. I should cut my grass also

3 Likes

Lol right think Thursday sun comes back out for few so ya definitely get that yard mowed lol anywho have a goodnight brother

2 Likes

Good luck all and thx for the stellar opportunity!

2 Likes

CSI Humboldt offer those :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t have those unfortunately thank u though I appreciate it an I know where to go if I get some to do swap lol have a great night friend

2 Likes

Maybe in a few months ill have some tks1 crosses, but nothing just yeah… so hang tight :slight_smile:

I like this one! :metal:

11 Likes

If any great soul out there wants to sponsor this giveaway and buy me some stamps, i will send a special care package to u :wink:

Shoot me a dm if interested;)

6 Likes

Yo @bigLblazed, hope I didn’t miss the party here. I’d work with the Sour D gear you have (Sowah, etc)… I have a few SD phenos and want to compare / combine and so forth at some point soon (amongst my #2025HP project).

RE: stamps, can send a pack of stamps with your pack going out to help. May not be all of the stamps you’d need for everyone, but can help.

6 Likes

I appreciate the offer bro, but i guess i need german stamps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@bigLblazed Haha, guess I smoked one too many rips this morning

3 Likes

Hahaha happens to the best of us :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll get you postage stamps. How may would you like?

4 Likes

Thanks for all the offers :slight_smile: i was able to get some stamps from a nice fella! :slight_smile: so we should be good for a few giveaways at least :smiley:

8 Likes

Killer a5 mommas from some of my crosses

32 Likes

Draws tonight boys and girls! Call your friends in case they not in it yet!

9 Likes

Done and done!
Hey @OhNo555 @420noob @Natea @THCeed @luxton @mota @Til_Valhalla @Coffin_Dodger @globalhead @Gpaw @Natea @Tracker @chronix
Let’s get this weekend rockin!
Good luck everyone :seedling::green_heart:

13 Likes

Sorry got a bit toon high and got late lol!

But then Winner is:

#38 @LzBoy congrats broda! Dm me ur info

Since we had a generous sponsor that hooked it up with stamps. I went ahead and drew another winner :wink:

Congrats #42 @luxton , hit the dm with the info:)

I will dig in the vault and find something good for the next one! :v:

29 Likes