BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

That Chunky Junky is a killer. I shit you not. I did get some beans to you, didn’t i? I would love for everyone to experience this plant. Beautiful in veg, flowers are, well… Chunky. And stinky. and loaded with trichomes. And nice colors. I think I hit on a great cross, right here.

And wait til you see those Blue Tara flowers. Wooooo, son! Those will make you wanna slap someone.

6 Likes

I’m in newfoundland canada. One of the worst spots in the world to try and grow outdoors. However that does mean I’m in a very early time zone

2 Likes

Out trying to find a more sunny spot to poke my auto starts.

5 Likes

I have many good Canadian friends here. Welcome, again. Too cold to grow outside???
They make grow tents for that, you know. Haha.
I have the opposite problem in Oklahoma. Its too dam hot outside to grow. They make tents for that, you know. Haha.

5 Likes

Morning fellas! So sorry you have trouble with outdoor grows…:disappointed:
Here in Michigan, perfect outdoor conditions for most cannibas plants. I love growing outdoors. :v::seedling:

7 Likes

Hiya Bobbi
I do LIKE to grow outdoors. The heat don’t bother the plants as much as it does me. I hate it when sweat runs down your back and into your butt crack. It irritates me to no end. Heat Rage is a real thing.
Sorry, that’s a little TMI. Haha.

4 Likes

I get it. Heat has been bad all over this past week. Even here!
Things are a bit soggy, too. But they dry up and thrive.
I’ve got one of your "Chunky Junky " going in the garden . Looking forward to her after your description!

4 Likes

Of course you sent me brother :hugs::hugs::hugs:, just got to get them in sometime soon! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hope it turns out girly. You will be impressed. Thanks for running her. Ill be putting a few pics up around noonish. If you’d care to see them now. Flower tent is standing tall.

5 Likes

No, Temps aren’t the problem. A September of 85+% humidity and 23+ days of rain out of 30.
I’m staying with someone no3w with 6 kids so indoor growing isn’t an option at the moment. I prefer indoor growing myself.

We are also one of the foggiest places on the planet and don’t get as much sun as a lot of places.
Last summer we had 65 days of 8+ hours of good sun. You need 120 to properly grow corn.

3 Likes

Ah. I see you have a dilemma. Can’t help with that except to say Good Luck, my friend.

1 Like

That’s why i’m gona try 60 day autos this year for the heck of it. Last year my old man had 7 foot monsters but he almost lost half to mold and had to cut 3 weeks early

14 Likes

Awesome plants. Mikey likely.

2 Likes

I had to move just as they started to flower, the old skipper kept them for himself. Only fed grass tea and seaweed tea.
Strain is peanut butter banana breath.
Banana Larry Lavender f1 x thug pugg PBB stud.

3 Likes

Mornin’ Mikey! Hope u have a stellar Sunday brother

1 Like

Back atcha, Hogman!
Be sure to come back in a while for a few new pics of my flower tent.

2 Likes

Oh yeah!!! I’ll write a sonnet and put it to music!!!

4 Likes

Ok. Yall ready for it?

Think i will wait until tomorrow.

4 Likes

What’s this main stream T.V.? Tune in next week to find out what exciting things happen next.

2 Likes

Nothing worse than a fr***ing tease!!!
:laughing:

2 Likes