BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Nah. I cant let @MoBilly down like that.
Here is Votrex
Not all that impressed.

Now this is Blue Tara.
She is lookking and smelling delish.

Heres my favorite. Chunky junky
Pictures tell the story.

Tagging @Billybob

22 Likes

They are looking good! There is still a ways to look good yet. The sunset Mac bc1 looks like poop until about the end of week 8.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Whatcha think Mo?
Two more weeks? Three?

1 Like

I wish you could put up some shots of the trichomes.
:drooling_face:
I couldn’t even guess about time. lol
They are beautiful though. You definitely pushed them.
:+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Man those plants look great bro, so pretty!!

2 Likes

I need to charge up my big scope and shoot some close ups.

Terps. Those are not pretty plants. They used to be. When the fan leaves were nice. I screwed those up pretty good with too much feed. Its ok. I would have took them off anyways.
Now those buds??? Very nice. The next two weeks will tell me what i hope to be good news.

6 Likes

Lol… well… i suppose you’re right… but still I was referring to the bud pics mostly, I didn’t even see the leaves past those buds brother!! You see… it’s pretty anyway… not perfect… there is a lot that is beautifully imperfect in this world… watch somehow because of the stress it be some POTENT smoke for some weird reason or another…
I would be happy with dying or burnt or deficient looking leaves if my buds were like that anyway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad bud… I’m cooking my plants lately and the leaves suffered from that as well… just about every fan leaf … waaaaay to hot up in this bitch!!

I’ve gotten it slightly cooler by adding small window units for the time being … but my plants have got to feel like this …

2 Likes

Chunky Junky is looking spectacular hope it tastes as good as it looks. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Me too. This is going to be the first harvest of Chunky Junky. I’m a proud daddy, so far. They are really coming along nice.
I have already run the Blue Tara. It is incredibly nice smoke. Very creamy with a sweet background. I love it.

8 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & the rest of you guys! Where them magnificent magnified pictures :joy::joy::joy:! We are waiting! Have a good one :point_up:! :star_struck::crazy_face::hugs::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

You missed it. Go back 20 hrs or so.
Morning everyone.

4 Likes

They look great! Just a bit more patience.

1 Like

Good morning Mike, looking good in the flower tent.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning over here!

2 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!!! Stay cool today out there!

1 Like

I would love to do a time lapse video of 24 hours on one bud. I swear those rascals puffed up half again in size overnight. Im gonna have a nice harvest i believe.

4 Likes