BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Any new pics of some of the bigger girls? Always looking nice in here. :green_heart:

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow. Hate to be a showoff, y’know.

5 Likes

:lying_face: :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

:lying_face: :lying_face:
:jeans:
:fire:

4 Likes

You guys doing edibles but struggling with making your own should consider this device:

I use it to make tinctures. I had some 190 proof sitting around from COVID days and this was a good way to put it to use. It’s stupid easy to use, simple to clean, and does a good job.

A word of warning - putting 190 proof under your tongue for a sublingual dosing is just about as fun as slathering your ballsack in aftershave lotion - but it is the fast way if you can tolerate it. Putting it in a drink or just shooting down the back of your throat is a lot easier, but the effects come slower.

Let’s see em :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and all the rest of the OG gang. Already in the low 80s this morning, day number 7 in MD got this heat :hot_face:. In my house :house: it is a cool 73* thank god for A/C! Stay cool my friends! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for October @OhNo555

4 Likes

Very similar to what we have

2 Likes

Good morning you glorious growers of ganja!

4 Likes

Good morning, you connoisseur of the cannabis.

3 Likes

Morning, Masters of Marijuana Manipulation.

5 Likes

Good morning, you gambler’s of green

4 Likes

Mister X in da house. Thanks for stopping by. Chat freely, when you get a notion. Just no politics or religion. And we’re cool.
Welcome to the Monkey Farm.

2 Likes

Glad to be here. Been watching for a long time just been really busy and couldn’t talk much. Trying to be a little more active.
Was around 3 years ago but university took every bit of free time I had.

3 Likes

Cool. Join when you can. We don’t bite…hard
Are you in the states?
We have wake and bake around here every morning. You are welcome to join. Might even get to see some nice pics. I’m not very good at growing, but sometimes have some nice pictures. Occasionally. Don’t want to be known as a show off. Hehe.

4 Likes

To early @BigMike55 for you to be flexing :muscle: on us already! :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5046

3 Likes

Girls are still asleep. No pics yet. I know you’re chomping at the bit, waiting for the new stuff. You’ll just hafta wait, like everyone else.
Those tops are impressive as hell tho. Filling out nicely. You know how the last two weeks of flower is when they do their best swelling. I’m excited as a flock of baby kittens.

6 Likes

I am sure they are very stunning as always! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::crazy_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

1 Like