BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Hey @BigMike55 hope you’re doing well and other OG buds- Nice structure - do you like to push your plants or feed light?

Beautiful colors in the leaves.

Can’t wait mine is small and in the window but happy and I think will take off soon, I will veg her until around 2 1/2 like you said. She survived fungus gnats and little remnants of that on the lower leaves but I transplanted her a few times and now seems happy.

5 Likes

Goodmorning mikey and the rest of og!

1 Like

Morning TnP.

1 Like

BLUE TARA!!! YEAH! BABY!!!
Good for the soul.

6 Likes

Good morning OG FAM hope everyone has GREAT DAY

1 Like

My Chunky Junky is really starting to puff up. Im gonna say 2-3 more weeks.

13 Likes

Dang bigmike that’s some :fire::fire::fire: u got going on an I’m right there with u 2-3 week left nothing but water now for me ANYWHO have a great day an ur buds will finish with a vengeance

10 Likes

Thanks bruddah.
I was thinking maybe once more with a good dose of nutes, then water from then to the end. Those buds are living up to their name Cunky Junky

3 Likes

I think u should what could it hurt an u know what I think I’m gonna have to that also but not at full dose like I was lol I will give em just a teaspoon instead of tablespoon ya I was giving em high dose is what I was told lol but they ate it lol what u think BIGMIKE

I’m outta likes otherwise I’d give u some lol

1 Like

I never give them high dose. Usually stay around 900-100 ppm. I do like to give them a little extra on the last feeding. In my goofy mind, i feel it takes them to the end. Last week to week and a half is water only.

1 Like

I don’t understand the whole ppm thing I’m sure I way way over did it an I used bloom all the way through guess not supposed to do that lol oh well u live n learn by trial n error at least my stubborn ass does lol

Actually i give my plants enough nutrients to burn the leaf tips about a sixteenth to an eighth inch. I feel that all they can take with out turning them crispy. Haha

I’ve heard that that’s the sweet spot for em

Actually the nutrients i use has been Fox Farm Trio + their bloom additives. For a couple years now. I like it pretty good. Plus im using Fox Farms Happy Frog soil from start to finish.

2 Likes

According to Fox Farm, you can use big bloom from start of veg to just before harvest. I use it all through now and my plants are looking a lot better during veg. I use a ppm meter and stay right near 700 from mid to end of veg. Then I go to my flower feeding which is ~1000 ppm. I feed on Wednesdays and Sundays and add Cal mag on Wednesdays as well.

I would be lost without my ppm meter at the moment. As I become a better grower I’ll be more apt to go by the feel the plants are putting out by how they look.
I’ll be using compost tea next year as well so I’ll have to up my game considerably with diagnosing potential problems in my feeding schedule and amounts… Hopefully I can get to where I don’t have to buy any store bought nutrients down the road. I’m striving for total self sufficiency in my gardens (pot and garden vegetables).

4 Likes

I use some chicken shit I dig up from the pen but I dig to get the bottom layer than mix that with some vegetable fruit solid from store with couple inches of coco coir an I feed with a Shultz 10-54-10 bloom all they way through I run HPS an MH bulbs this is my 1st grow an i absolutely fell in love growing :potted_plant: i actually been taking starts from flowers plants around house to take when we buy house

2 Likes

I think i agree with this… as long as it isnt overboard… obviously lol…
But it wont hurt when if you go over as its water only there on out… but would be the little extra kiss so to speak at the end… yet also be flushing simultaneously etc…

1 Like

They have a powder called Cha-Ching that you use in the last few feedings. It still has the high potassium and phosforus but it also kicks in a little nitrogen to take her to the end. I feel like it works. Else i would not have bought more. Lol

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late, I was held up by traffic! That’s a male for sure.

1 Like