BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I’m actually thinking of picking up some more of the flowering trio. Those powders are potent and I also feel like they worked well. @BigMike55 I like the Cha-Ching! :smile: When they somehow fell out of my regular rotation I found the powders to be nice “problem solvers” when issues arose. Probably should’ve told me to put them back in rotation so problems don’t “arise”. :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I use that and during mid to late flower I add some Beastie Bloomz. Other than the trio, that’s it. I have some pure N, Phosphorous and Potassium in case I want to add some individual nutrients. I’ve only used it on Frankenstein (N) and a couple of others in three years though.

3 Likes

I usually dont use the Open Sesame. But Beatie Bloomz i use a lot. From about week three in flower (after the stretch) until about 3 weeks until harvest. Then i switch to the Cha-Ching. Because of the added nitrogen. I really think the Beastie Bloomz would would all the way thru to harvest tho. it has provided a noticeable difference in bud production, to me.

4 Likes

I looked closer. I did not see that pod at first glance. Joe is correct. Its a boy!

1 Like

What ratio are u guys using like I got a 10-54-10 but I see these other ones like just making a number up here lol 2-4-8 or 2-8-2 is that 20-40-80 (2-4-8) 20-80-20 (2-8-2) I don’t understand that if that makes sense to u guys or am I just retarded LMFAO :joy::joy:

1 Like

Funny you should say that. @BigMike55 I think on the schedule Beastie blooms is the one you use like once but I also found it and the Cha-Ching to be most effective at least visually. When I ran out of Open sesame I would just replace with the BB. Seemed to work well. I like to bounce around and see what’s out there. I am really liking TPS One right now. I think adding the powders during flower and I might be on to something.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Big Bloom 0-.5-.7 i use this throughout the entire grow at abough 1/2 to 3/4 strength.
Grow Big 6-4-4 i use through the veg cycle. Until about week two of flower. 1/2 to 3/4 strength
Switch to Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 for flower. 1/2 to 3/4 strength. By ‘strength’ i am saying what listed on the bottle.
Also the additional powders. I mix my nutrients in a five gallon bucket. I use 1 teaspoon of powder per five gallons.
Also add the Beastie Bloomz

Sorry if i confused you more haha. I am a bit tight eyed right now

3 Likes

Ya no confusing me yet I also use 5 gallon buckets so that tiger bloom is a 2-8-4 so is that 20-80-40

So whats your entire lineup

The powders only or u use the bottles in correlation with powders?

Woops sorry i didnt see the post right above… lmao im tight eyed too buddy

1 Like

That tiger bloom takes ph down a point or better…

1 Like

No …2-8-4 isnt the same as 20-80-40… i mean it is ratio wise… but 20-80-40 is way more concentrated etc…

See that’s what I don’t get lol what’s those numbers mean than if u wanna hit me up in a chat I’m fine with that so we not disrupting BIGMIKE thread

those guys can explain that better than me… its npk

nitrogen phosphorus potassium

in that order… so when you read it… it is their strength in correlation with each other

@Cummings420

Gotcha thank u bud I totally appreciate it

Yeah. That’s why I always do my pH Down after all my nutrients are mixed in.

3 Likes

Oh for sure … i dont ph until all is added

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. The chunky junky and durban blues are taking off since up potting and giving them some room to stretch their legs.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Ya it came down last night definitely male. Kinda disappointing was supposed to be a fem.

6 Likes