BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

You’re a Legend here, man. We gots to take care of you.

5 Likes

Not a problem bro, I have plenty more and you are welcome to it……

4 Likes

I think this time I will get picky and pick out some of the ones that are at peak maturation and that should make a difference in your outcome.

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, sounds like it was a good experience for ya. For me to get that psychedelic feeling I go about 4. Thats where im like here but not really lol.

1 Like

I think i ALMOST got to the point of things getting a little wavy or like everything is breathing, but not quite Just made me feel GOOD. High, but in a much different way than cannabis. Like all happy and almost giddy inside. Make sense?
It dont to me either. It was damn nice and i want more.

4 Likes

I dont know I think I am down to about 55 grams or so, think you will get off on that?

3 Likes

Haha. Maybe a time or two. Maybe i need to learn to grow those as well. You know. For medicinal purposes.

3 Likes

Sounds like your right on the edge to a whole new… well you’ll see, i think you could push alittle more.

I know a guy that knows a guy that can help……

5 Likes

Perfectly. That’s how I felt. I just got some visuals along with it. Kinda like my peripheral vision was a little fluid. ~ And the colors popped!
But I felt like the planet was in perfect orbit. All was balanced in the universe.

3 Likes

Look at Chunky Junky living up to her name. Six weeks into flowe.

12 Likes

My other girls are looking nice too.

And maybe a little seed development

Tagging @MikeyMeteor

15 Likes

Hey i know that guy!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your hard work…everything look amazing, for real @BigMike55

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Your ladies are looking great!

@Gho13 To me it looks like a male, Maybe a couple more days to be sure. Hope its not. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, plants look awesome!!

2 Likes

Morning boys and girls. Now go drink some coffee and smoke some pot. Its good for you.

3 Likes

I was never good at following orders… For this one I’ll make an exception.
:wink: :facepunch:t4:
Good morning brothers and sisters.

1 Like