BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I love those videos… I do want to do that someday… just time lapse the entire grow… so very cool…

I like watching the climbing plants time lapse vids… hilarious the way they helicopter the branches and vines… really cool shit @BigMike55

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and friends! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Big beautiful buds brotha. I’d say 3 weeks at the most. Although they could ripen much faster than that since I haven’t grown those before.

Hope you have a great week!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Early start this morning.
Still hot outside. You know when you start the day in the 80’s, its gonna be a hot mofo today. Stay cool and hydrated.

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and all the rest of you funny :star_struck: people! :+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning Big Mike, CJ is looking good and can’t wait for the smoke report✌️

3 Likes

Heres what im smoking this morning. Good shit. Its sugar leaf trim from Cap Junky.

Couldnt help myself.

19 Likes

Whenever I’ve got Cap Junky, I’m smoking Cap Junky. The problem is that I don’t currently have any. :pleading_face: And a month before a space in the tent opens…

1 Like

Dammit. The issues we face in life.

4 Likes

Do like I did, lol sweet talk the boss (read ‘WIFE’) into letting you convert a spare BR or any room not used! lol

3 Likes

Damn man that looks delicious!! Great job!!!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Morning purveyors of pot.
Tired of this heat already and we still have a solid two months of summer left.
It is so hot here the cockroaches are wearing Bermuda shorts and tank tops.
That be hot!!!

8 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, and all the rest of you guys melting in the heat. I have lost track of the big heat wave, but it looks :eyes: like another 10 days with no relief or rain :cloud_with_rain: in site! Think :thinking: cool :cool:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It got up to 80°F here and I’m liking it. :thermometer::hot_face:

1 Like

for once boys I’m glad of where I live.

3 Likes

Did y’all get a deluge last night? It was like a waterfall coming out of the sky up here.

2 Likes

Places on the island got half an inch an hour last night