BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Is Mikey doing laundry again?! So domestic :rofl:

4 Likes

My reputation preceeds me. Lol

5 Likes

How much was that wash machine bro?

1 Like

How much was that thing bro? I may get 1 idk yet… i gotta try both ways to really know haha

That’s awesome ya u can’t beat that man load it up n smoke bowl an tada but I’m sure there’s more to it than that lol one day I’ll get try some an make some hopefully lol thanks for sharing that machine is pretty rad if I may say lol

Good hash will keep for 50 years.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t remember, lol it wasn’t much. Amazon or eBay can’t remember which

1 Like
5 Likes

My mom has told me about her hash days with safety pin an a jar etc lol wishing I could get my hands on some of that stuff for again I’m sure u older generation know about jars n safety pins lol

I don’t recall it being that much, but stuff has gone up a lot

1 Like

Oh damn that’s not to bad lol thanks for sharing this

Probably not in your pants, though!
Good evening folks! :wave:t3: Annnnd I’m out. :slightly_smiling_face::fist:t3::feather::feather:

3 Likes

Got this amount from two and a half gallon bags of sugar trim and small buds from my Blue Tara and Cap Junky run.
Not too bad of a yield for the amount that went in.
The dark stuff will be trashed. The other two piles are gonna be fire.

13 Likes

And here it is all wonky formed. Im happy. Two and a half sacks of trim and a few bags of ice.

16 Likes

That’s not bad at all bro!
Let it dry and throw it in the freezer until you are ready for it………

3 Likes

Nice job on that hash brother!

2 Likes

Hows everybody doing tonight?

1 Like

I’m doing fine as frog hair, tomorrow i will be making bubble myself……

2 Likes

Yeah im stuck on buying a bigger tent 8x 8 or hash making supplies.

Oh damn thats what that looks like WOW I bet just gets u tore up huh didn’t take u that long to make either

1 Like