BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Wanna watch some dam good guitar work. This guy frickin Rocks!

3 Likes

Congrats to your hogs

2 Likes

Great win for your Hogs @BigMike55

2 Likes

Thats not bad… 169. I keep seeing some be more for same size.

Must just be marketing tricks for people who dont shop around etc

Hope ur having a great Saturday night Mike n crew I’ll see u OG brothers tomorrow

A few years ago you could pick one up for $89, price has gone up.

1 Like

Good morning Big Mike, get into any of the hash you made?

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Morning guys. I did not try the hash out. Still too moist. I will let it sit on the counter for another day before i smoke any. I assume its going to be dam good. It smells potent.

Edit. That was a great win for my Hogs. And a dandy game.

9 Likes

That hash looked clean in the bucket man… goodmorning buddy @BigMike55

1 Like

Might wait until the Tulsa Blowout in about two weeks. And just bring it up and let the guys try it with me. And a few buds of what ive been smoking on. Hope the party turns out good. Im stoked.

4 Likes

Man im jealous!

there are cheaper models and, used ones available on Craig’s list

evem with $22 delivery, this one is only $72

5 Likes

Wow… so are they all the same 1 just different prices?

1 Like

That is the IDENTICAL one that i have.
They come with a currogated hose that you will want to change out with a smooth one. From lowes. And make sure the new hose is nice and tight on the outlet. Otherwise, you will be handling cleanup detail. Dont ask me how i know.
I like this one tho. Glad i have generous friends.

4 Likes

in a sense, yes.a 5-gallon bucket with an agitator and a drain tube… you could use a 5 gallon bucket and shake it manually or stir it with a drill bit but, for an extra $50-100 bucks you can get a machine that will do the same thing. Add another $80-$130 onto that higher number and the device will come branded as an official cannabis device :sweat_smile:

Heck yeah! no need to pay for a maserati when a VW will work just as well :laughing::v:

3 Likes

Yeah i know right… i want to try both ways… starting with bucket and drill… and then washing w machine… they are only 75 bucks delivered… well that 1 anyway…

1 Like

Let me ask this… because it isnt explained in anyones tutorial… how fast does it spin… and if im using my drill… how much do i squezze that trigger… i know it cant be full blast w drill… what like 25 percent power or less?

Man that was friggin awesome WPS!!! And good morning @BigMike55 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like