BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Dude awesome grow!

1 Like

Not a drop. We could certainly use some rain tho. Need some heat relief. But rain comes with a cost here. After it rains and the sun comes back, it gets hot again, plus the humidity.
Oh, well. I guess in February, we will be dying for some heat.

2 Likes

Appreciate you saying so, man! Hang around and get to know us. Good things seem to happen to our friends, for some reason.
No shit tho. Welcome!

3 Likes

Woke up to monsoon rain this morning. Coffee and bowl sure is good :+1:

4 Likes

I woke up to this.

20 Likes

What a nightmare :joy:

4 Likes

IKR? lol It’s just a downright shame that Mike has to wake up to something like that! Tell ya what, brother Mike. Just drop them off here at my place and Rose n me will destroy the evidence… just so ya not haunted by em any more!

9 Likes

Just say when. I will help you incinerate the evidence. Might need a few extra lungs, I mean hands.

5 Likes

Dude seen Zep twice, and these plants. Love it! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, & all the rest of you guys that can get on OG, I have been having a lot of problems for the past few days with OGs web site. I guess the heat is taking its toll on it. On a good note we got some much needed rain :cloud_with_rain: on the east coast last night and even though it’s going to be another hot :hot_face: one, it is in the cool 70s! Have a good one :point_up:! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and @OhNo555 and everyone else!!! Hope your day is a great 1

3 Likes

Morning gentlemen and ladies.
Heres a quick pic of my new babies. About a week from hatching.

11 Likes

What soil u using? Seems light on the perlite @BigMike55

2 Likes

That is some Miracle Grow potting soil my wife uses for house plants. I normally take a large bag of Happy Frog Potting Soil and a small sack of perlite. Mix together for my plants. But I ran out and forgot, so I just used some of hers. They will get the good stuff when I up pot.

2 Likes

BUSTED!! HAHA just kiddin they look happy man!

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been using… happy frog … and happy frog with ocean forest

2 Likes

I used Ocean Forest one time in the final up pot to five gallons. I didn’t like it. Took me forever to get my plants dialed in, that grow. I now use Happy Frog and perlite for the entire grow. And add what nutrients I want to add. I like having control of what goes in, if that makes any sense.

It does very much so… I’m too much of a noob for that :joy: :laughing:

Have taken advice to simplify for now until I get to a better understanding

1 Like

What problem did u run into w ocean forest?

What do u now add and use to tweak the happy frog?

1 Like