BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning @OhNo555 wuzzz uppp

1 Like

Lmao that’s some good sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and OGs!

4 Likes

Rise and shine @Sailorboy … how goes it buddy?

2 Likes

I’m out of likes… But I’m happy you slept well… And bubble hash is my favorite, for sure!!!

Hello everyone

2 Likes

Gotta make some bubble hash soon, I got the bags but haven’t tried them yet.

1 Like

Bubble hash is the best…good on you for making it, let us know how it went @Gho13

2 Likes

Good to go with me, about to stripe a soccer field for the tournament over the weekend, just smoking my morning GAF meds to get going lol. Have a great week!

3 Likes

Lmao that’s funny :grin:

I made some bubble hash for the first time a few weeks ago. I was really surprised at the color of the water. It turned out OK for my first time. Didn’t use my best stuff just for a sample run.

1 Like

Your doing it… That’s what matters… Keep it up @Golfnutt

1 Like

Practice makes perfect, bruh.

1 Like

Would you say that water color is normal? That was just from some old are dried and cured shake and small nugs. Next time I will use some fresh frozen.

There’s definitely an art to making bubble hash… You got this, like @BigMike55 said… Practice makes perfect… Especially with bubble hash

1 Like

Its probably right for dried. I have found that, for the nicest hash, fresh frozen is the way to go. Wen I harvest my plants I remove all the stuff that won’t be in the jars, while still wet. Put it in the freezer until you have enuff to run. Also, freeze up trim that you get from the sugar leaves. Only thing I discard is the branches and fan leaves. Anything that has any frost on it gets put in the freezer for making hash.

4 Likes

I appreciate the info. I will try the fresh frozen soon. As I’ve got a few things coming down.

@Oldjoints is the Master Hasher in our group. He has a thread dealing with just hash. Also @JoeCrowe I believe has a good hash making thread. You should check those out.

6 Likes

Some strains give off that color. Even when trimming the buds and you wipe off your scissors you will see that kool-aid color on the paper towel.
I just trimmed a plant that did this but for the life of me can’t remember which strain it was.

2 Likes

And I am about ready to make some:

Fresh from the freezer!

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely look for them