BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Wow. Are you sure that’s enough?

1 Like

I have about that much of fresh frozen, too. I will prolly do a hash run after this harvest.

1 Like

And when I open the freezer the smell slaps me right across the face.

3 Likes

You guys are awesome… Got me droolin for full melt bubble hash

2 Likes

I put the max of a kilo at a time. With too much plant material it’s harder to stir!

3 Likes

Man that looks like fun to be had!!!

2 Likes

Your tellin me brother

2 Likes

Not even close. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Check out these two girls. They are both clones from some cuttings i got from @JohnnyPotseed both turned into nice compact plants from me flopping them over and doing a little training. These were not topped.
This one is Chiquita Banana

This one is Rainbow Sherbet

And how about these baby Chunky Junky plants. About two weeks in beer cups. That tall one puzzles me. The rest are fairly uniform. That little weirdo i might throw away.

17 Likes

Looking good, brother!

4 Likes

As soon as I get some cash under me I AM ordering some stuff from you buddy @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

Thanks brothers.
I guess I lied a tad bit, but not entirely. Those cuttings I got from you?? I rooted them, but something happened to those plants. They did not do good. I may have given too hot of soil. Anyways I got a good cutting from each and rooted again. These are the plants from clones of your clones.
Whatever works. They look good tho.

6 Likes

If it were a bit cooler weather, I would send you a couple cuttings. These are still in veg. I’m pretty sure with 100° weather in the back of a mail truck, they would be mush when they got there. And I’m about two weeks from throwing these into flower.
I have never tried either of these. @JohnnyPotseed is either worth my time cloning them again before I put them in flower?

5 Likes

I used up my likes over here…and I’m happy with that!…your plants look amazing, for real…thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Don’t forget to tap my shoulder when you get your place. I might forget.

3 Likes

They’re both very good plants, brother. The CB is supposedly over 30%THC, and the RS is low 20s%. So up to you, my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks a ton…means more than you know @BigMike55

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning Peeps, and Peepettes.
Hope everyone has an outstanding holiday weekend.
Happy Birthday America.

7 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. Those clones look awesome. Chiquita banana sounds great. Have a good fourth everyone.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes