BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Hello…good morning everyone and have a great Fourth of July :us: …light a firework for me please;)…

5 Likes

Hey brothers and sisters! Happy Independence day!!

9 Likes

Happy fourth of July!!! :fireworks: :firecracker: :bomb: :rocket:

3 Likes

Hey :wave: good evening :city_sunrise: & Happy 4th Of July, @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @Greenfingers, @percyryan66, @Terpsnpurps, & the rest of you guys! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5691 IMG_5686 IMG_5688

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning you old pot licker you!!!
Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Right back at you @OhNo555 thanks for the shout out….and good morning fellow OG’RS, hope you all had a pleasant and safe Fourth of July:)…

3 Likes

Morning boys and girls. Been up since about six am. Chatted with my brother for about an hour and a half. He’s also my best friend. When we were growing up in Boston, we were the only ones that had each others backs. The bond is real.

7 Likes

I love to hear things like this…that’s awesome…and good morning to you

BigMike and BigJim had a pretty hard life as youngsters. But here we are survivors.
Cream rises to the top, right?

6 Likes

Definitely…you said it, and I feel you 100 percent

1 Like

There’s nothing like knowing your brother has your back. I would never have to look back to know my oldest brother is there.
Any time, any place, any reason.

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @percyryan66, & all the rest of the gang. Going to be a hot :hot_face: one :point_up: today and over :100:! Stay cool :cool: gang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I was just outside thinking that exactly…it’s going to be hot!!! You stay cool too @OhNo555 and all you other OG’RS

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!

5 Likes

I think im stoned to the MAX. It that damned Rosin i got from @JohnnyPotseed
Yeah thats it. Its the rosin. THE ROSIN.

9 Likes

My bad, brother. I’ll try not to be the ‘bad influence’ on ya! :wink: :lying_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Twist my arm buddy :joy:

3 Likes

Man. Look how CHUNKY my Chunky Junky is getting. If i count correctly she has been under flower lights nine weeks. Still not enuff amber for my liking. But those buds are frickin KILLER.

@MoBilly this is what you should see in a few weeks. Looks good, yes?

Tagging @McSkinleyTrees

19 Likes