BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. You got some nice chunk in yer junk, don’t take that the wrong way.:joy:I guess I should start some and see for myself.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Oh! You have no idea how happy this has made me. I can’t keep my feet from dancing and you could not remove this smile with a crow bar.
Run her. You will be glad you did.

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Beautiful plants!

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of the gang. Trying to get my rounds in before it gets to hot :hot_face:! :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks bruh.
They’re almost done. A wise man once told me, if there is any doubt at all, wait another week.
I have been following that advice for a few grows and have not been disappointed. They are getting close though I would say the CJ is about 5% amber. The BT I can see no amber. Mostly cloudy but about 20% still clear. Vortex is behind. A lot. There’s probably three weeks left in her. Mikey be’s happy so far.

5 Likes

Yo @BigMike55 !

1 Like

Whatever your doing…keep it up, everything looks fantastic

1 Like

What up, Brocephus ?

2 Likes

What’s up Bro-Ski

1 Like

I think Blue Tara is getting heavy.

14 Likes

Tie that bitch up before she breaks! lol
:point_up:t3::wink:

2 Likes

My Chocolate Rain was laid over like that last night. I had to put hooks on the wall and tie it up. Half the plant was completely down but not a bit of breakage thank goodness.

3 Likes

Haha good save man

1 Like

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and everyone else!! Have a great day u guys!

2 Likes

Coming along pretty good. Day 6 above soil and have received their second light feeding so far.

Also good afternoon @BigMike55, tiss a beauty here on the rock

15 Likes

Thats the first-time I’ve seen a Dome, on a Pail. Brilliant up-scale solution @Xianpreservation83 for the outdoors !!!

3 Likes

Ot keeps my watering down to about 100ml each a day instead of the sun evaporating over 1L and leaving concentrated food in the soil. This way all the evaporated water just rains back on the soil again.
I have used them right on the ground as well.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, its a great step!

1 Like

Excellent!!! Looks beautiful, for real…big old bud, dangling

1 Like

Awesome to see new life, have a great day everyone

2 Likes