BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Hey :wave: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, hope you guys are all enjoying your coffee and buds today! Have a GR8 day you OG warriors! :ok_hand::sun_with_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning to all you guys and gals…stay cool and don’t forget to drink water

4 Likes

Good morning. Every little break is great. One step closer to the end of the heat.

3 Likes

And then the conversation changes to “Dang it’s cold!!! My old bones ache so much when it gets like this! Man I wish Winter would end and we could get some warm weather!!”.
I paraphrase, but you get the gist.
:rofl:

Oh and good morning all you wonders of mankind!

5 Likes

I seem to hurt no matter what the weather is. So at least let me enjoy some cool weather, not this miserable sauna.

2 Likes

Good point. They say the key to injuries is alternating heat and cold… :thinking: Maybe that’s Gods way of rehabbing most of the world… Those on the equator are Sh*t out of luck. lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind the heat quite as much if we would cool down at night. Starting the day in the 80s is miserable. I leave for work every day around 430. And it’s already or still hot.

2 Likes

I’d live in a cold region sooner than a hot one. I can always bundle up. But you can’t take enough off to get cool in 100+ temps… Not if you don’t want to get arrested…

4 Likes

I agree completely. That is why I don’t plan on retiring in the area I am now.

2 Likes

Out of likes…but I had to jump in and agree…you can always bundle up in cold weather

2 Likes

We all just want perpetual Spring. Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

My ex-father-in-law offered me 200 acre of lake front property up in Alaska back when I was in my 20’s. It was remote land that you had to fly in on a lake plane or trek in with pack animals for three days.
I was primed and ready for it but Eva wouldn’t go for it back then.

4 Likes

Took a sample bud of the Vortex a couple days ago. Smoked some this morning for wake and bake. Im damned impressed with that one as well. Very nice buzz and after a while you get kinda tight eyed. (Tie dyed, im stoned).
Give one more week and my jars will be smiling again. They all have sad faces right now.

6 Likes

So… as far as my grow this time. I got three top shelfers this time. The Vortex, the Blue Tara and the infamous Chunky Junky.
Mikey be’s very happy.

12 Likes

Good for you bud…glad your happy, excellent choice of strains to be focusing on

4 Likes

Goodmorning bigmike and everyone else! Hope your day is a great 1

2 Likes

Man that sounds great!!! :fire:

1 Like

Man. Those are some tired looking sumbitches.

I could take them now and be perfectly happy with them. But i think ill wait until this weekend. I believe that will be 10 weeks of flower. The samples that i stole from each plant over the last couple days says shes about as done as she will get.

24 Likes

Beautiful…great pics of some awesome plants right there

Yeah @percyryan66 , but who likes a showoff… Well that didn’t work since I happen to likey Mikey…
Still, he IS a showoff of the greatest magnitude. lol

2 Likes