BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good job @BigMike55! I’m always rooting for you, and you knocked it out the park this time around with some primo plants

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen. You too @MoBilly

2 Likes

Why, thank you, Sir, for including me. And you’re welcome. lol :wink:

2 Likes

Awe heck!
You know your friendship means the world to me man. I was just tryna jerk your chain.

2 Likes

If you didn’t, I would feel like I’m picking on you when I joke around. lol
You better be able to give back as good as you get or it don’t work and just ain’t no fun a tall.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly
How far along is your cChunky Junky into flower?
Sorry man. You prolly told me already and I forgot. My memory is about as long as a thimble.

4 Likes

It’ll be five weeks tomorrow since flip.

3 Likes

Good Morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

You’re halfway there. You don’t know it yet, but sweet dreams are in your future.

Good morning my friends.

6 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and the rest of you smokers!!

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning all y’all…have a fantastic day

3 Likes

Good morning all! Sweet dreams would be spectacular @BigMike55 . lol

3 Likes

All my children. I up potted yesterday. All Chunky junky

And here a CJ in a bucket im growing outside.

17 Likes

And these three got up potted too.

Theres a Chiquita Banana, a Rainbow Sherbet. And that small one. I dont remember what ir. I topped a plant and flicked it onto a pot full of dirt. It didnt even get put IN the soil. Just laid on top. I cant tell what it is right now. Im thinking its Fruity Pebbles. I remember topping that clone. And she didnt make it but the top did.

12 Likes

Dang bro! Sweet looking youngsters! You are a growing machine.
:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Sailorboy, @percyryan66, @Gho13, and all the rest of you jokers :black_joker:! I hope everyone is off to a good start today and enjoy this summer! Stay cool hang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sun_with_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning to you too, thanks for the shout out @OhNo555 much appreciated

2 Likes

Good afternoon @BigMike55 and everyone else in here today… hope ya all are enjoying to the fullest degree!!

4 Likes

Goodmorning bigmike and the rest of u og’s here… hope you all are set to have a great day! I haven’t been to bed yet lol… :upside_down_face: :tired_face: :rofl:

1 Like