BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning BigMike and OG​:coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @Terpsnpurps, @percyryan66, and the rest of the gang. Having fun :star_struck: at the beach :beach_umbrella:, just me the wife and the dog :dog: daughter and her friends went home :house::clap::clap::clap:! So now it’s quiet :zipper_mouth_face: again. Got to get some coffee :coffee: and roll a joint, taking the dog to the beach :beach_umbrella: this morning so he can romp! :+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sun_with_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great day!

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG.

4 Likes

That’s 1 lucky dog :dog2:

I wanna go to the beach :parasol_on_ground: :tired_face: :weary: :confused:

I bet he has a damn good time running that beach :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes he does and trying to drag a determined 140 pound Rottweiler off the beach :beach_umbrella: when he wants to continue play is no easy task! :joy::joy::joy: I know I will be doing this everyday we are here, he loves the water :ocean:, sand, and his frisbee! :sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning Mikey. Happy Friday eve everyone

2 Likes

Good morning guys!
Hope you all have a great day.

6 Likes

Hey now, it’s only Thursday.

Morning brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone…plants look awesome!!!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG1

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of the gang! Hope all are having a GR8 Friday! :ok_hand::facepunch::beach_umbrella::star_struck::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning all, its quite today. Happy Friday!!

4 Likes

Good Morning All,I haven’t seen my Garden since Sunday, I hope it’s still there.

4 Likes

Good morning Big Mike and OG! Have a good one!!

3 Likes

Good morning all y’all…have a great day

2 Likes

Good morning buds and budettes.
Everyone stay blazed today.

6 Likes

Chunky Junky is looking very frosty. But dont mind me. Im just showing off for @MoBilly

20 Likes

That is one chunky bud

4 Likes