BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Heres one trimmed. I might leave her a couple more days.

21 Likes

Great looking bud! @BigMike55 I love all the different shades of green. From aqua to emerald! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Lookin beyond great @BigMike55 super frosty and chunky, love it…thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I’m still loving the show bro!

2 Likes

I only hope yours come out this nice. Or better.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As IF!!!
:rofl:

1 Like

You only have four or five weeks left. Once they start packing they really bulk up pretty fast.

3 Likes

You nailed it, man

1 Like

Check it out. Heres a nice little jar of kief i forgot i had. Dont even know how old it is or what it came from. Im gonna set some of it on fire.

13 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot! Party at Mike’s place!!!

2 Likes

Party?! Did I hear 'party?!! Heck lol that’s nuff fer a dang Roman style party!

5 Likes

And its dam good too. I’m all tight eyed over here. I smoked three hits on the old bong. Plenty for me. I put bit of flower in the bottom. Filled it up with Kief and added another touch of flower on top and that made three nice hits.

10 Likes

Sounds like a great way to kick-off the weekend!

1 Like

1 Like

[quote=“BigMike55, post:574, topic:153493”]
put bit of flower in the bottom. Filled it up with Kief and added another touch of flower on top and that made three nice hits.

Now THATS how you load a damn bowl! Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sounds like a good time my guy

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. Nice jar of kief, I keep some around for those really crappy days otherwise I’d be stuck on the couch.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning guys and gals. I get to shampoo carpets today. Woo hoo how’d I get this lucky??? I shoulda bought a lottery ticket.

7 Likes

Good morning brother Mikey! And a good morning to all who enter your domain!

5 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes