BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

When you get done you can come over our house we got plenty of carpets for you. Hell you can even use our shampooer……

Pooer? Sounds like an assholish thing to say……

7 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a great day

3 Likes

Looking like im getting a little foxtailing going on here.
First is vortex

This is blue tara

This is Chunky junky

26 Likes

Is that the Chunky?

1 Like

Ill go back and label them.

DONE

1 Like

Maybe running the lights too intense? My Chocolate Rain is doing the same.
Good thing foxtails burn too. lol

3 Likes

Too late for me to change now. Hehe. These girls are within days. I believe all three are ten weeks today. I think. Hafta look. I usually note when I start my flowering. But always go by trikes to harvest. When they get 7-8 weeks I keep an eye on them for ripeness.
My scope is broken. Don’t know what happened. I’m gonna try again to get it working today. And all my small scopes have dead batteries so I can not illuminate the trichomes

3 Likes

I was wondering what causes foxtails. My lights are at 100% and are about a foot from the canopy. That’s about 500 watts. But if I put my hand over the tops and leave it for about thirty seconds or so, the back of my hand does not get warm.

4 Likes

I believe that test was applicable before LED’s… :thinking:
Lots more light with less heat…
I don’t know though.

4 Likes

You sir, are a genius. I had not really given that a thought. I probably need a PAR meter to get optimal. But except for my project stuff with my Chunky Junky, I think I’m going to cut back a bit on my growing. If I don’t give a bunch away after harvest, it will last me a good while.

6 Likes

I know I’m backing off. I am going to buy a resin press and when running low on resin, I’ll grow a few extra just for that. But my needs don’t warrant growing a whole lot of plants and I’m getting to be a better grower so my smoke is much better and will go farther.

5 Likes

Everything looking fantastic…great choice of strains to be growing…thanks for sharing

1 Like

Goodmorning bigmike and everyone else!

2 Likes

Ok. @MoBilly i just looked at when i put these in flower. 10 weeks tomorrow. From the small scopes with just tent lights, im only seeing a small amount of amber. I think a few more days to a week. I thought they wer finished puffing up. But i think they are still going. Ive been giving only water for a couple feedings. Winding down brother.

5 Likes

Anticipation man. :slight_smile: It’s killin me. lol

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Great shots! What are the Vortex scents you’re getting off her?

Also I will take one for the team and finish that jar for you :joy:

3 Likes

Goodmorning everybody!!

3 Likes

Jeez! You’re a real pal! Hehe.
Good morning errybuddy.
Everyone stay in the cool with some nice sticky buds. That’s what I’m doing.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, the colors on that chunky junky look kinda like the Ringo I just chopped down, I’m gonna have to get some going next run.

10 Likes