BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & the rest of you guys. Back to the heat on the east coast, so much for the one day reprieve :joy::joy::joy:! :pirate_flag::beach_umbrella::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

awesome work on your grow!

2 Likes

Thanx, Scary. I try hard to make nice plants.
Welcome to the Monkey Farm. Enjoy your stay, and don’t be a stranger.

5 Likes

Hello @BigMike55 and good morning to you and everyone else…have a great Sunday…that Chunky Junky looks amazing on both threads…seems like some awesome work with great genetics

2 Likes

I was following a breeder on Instagram a while back who did all sorts of experiments and found that lowering his LED light levels towards the end of harvest produced nicer looking and tastier nuggs. I have had foxtaining occur from what I thought to be too high of a light intensity after the 6-7 week mark and now try to lower my intensity to below 600ppfd at the canopy during weeks 6-10

9 Likes

That really interesting … I suppose it makes sense… less stress maintains that little bump at the end of extra goodness

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Greenfingers, @Terpsnpurps and the rest of the gang! Enjoy coffee :coffee:, some weed, and the outside till it starts getting yo hot :hot_face:, we all know it’s coming! Have a great day and be cool :cool:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. We need rain and cool. Not a lot to ask the guy in charge. Please?
Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top???

6 Likes

Good morning BigMike. Hopefully we get some of that rain by the end of this week. Another break in the weather coming.

4 Likes

Morning Bruddah.
I hope so man! This shit is brutal.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all you other kool kids!

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and everyone else…hope you get that rain today and a little cooler air

4 Likes

Not a chance high and dry. Temps over 100 and bluebird skies.

2 Likes

Just remember how much folks pay for a good sauna bro. That’ll just make all the heat and humidity so much more bearable. lol
Hey! It could work. Not.

3 Likes

Good afternoon @BigMike55 and crew… hope your day is going good bro

2 Likes

This is my Chunky Junky plant. 71 days in flower. I remove all the fan leaves and a few smaller leaves that had no trichomes. I think i should get a lid or two. What do you guys think?

30 Likes

Excellent…simply beautiful @BigMike55 …great harvest…you got me drooling brother. Congratulations on the harvest of your strain

2 Likes

Nice job on that one. A lid😂

2 Likes