BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

She’s so gooey she looks tampered with, Noce!!!

1 Like

Frosty looking buds man!

1 Like

OH MY! Just look at that beautiful buddage!!! I can’t wait! Well, I can, I just don’t want to!
:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

6 Likes

God morning brother Mike, and all OG

3 Likes

Morning errybuddy.

6 Likes

Good morning BigMike. Beautiful plant!

2 Likes

A little thirsty, but check out these two girls.
Chiquita banana

Rainbow Sherbet

Just about ready for the flower tent.

13 Likes

Great lookin plants…big old bushes for sure…good morning @BigMike55 and all y’all OG’RS

2 Likes

I never even topped either of those plants. All training. I flopped them over and kept training the side branches. Couple minutes work every couple days. I was gonna water them anyways, right?

3 Likes

Well done…I’m a big fan of training…again, looks beautiful

Wish i still had this bike. This was at the famous Route 66 Bridge in Yukon Oklahoma.

13 Likes

Awesome…for real, great picture, great bike, great location…thanks for sharing

Is it “sharing” or is it showing off…
:thinking:
Where’s the line drawn on that…

4 Likes

Good morning. I thought it was always showing off with this guy. What would we do without all of the showing off pictures? Keep up the good work brother.

1 Like

I agree. What would we do without our resident showoff!?

I love the sense of humor around here:)…

3 Likes

@percyryan66
My dad used to say that if he didn’t make someone laugh during the day he felt like the day was not fulfilling. I guess that must have rubbed off on me somewhat. lol

5 Likes

I can’t say I’ve been told or taught that. But I try to live that around my job every day. Always poking at somebody trying to make it fun. After 30+ years. What else do you do with the new guys?

2 Likes

Good afternoon :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @percyryan66, and the rest of the gang. Hope all you guys having been having a good day. I went out with a friend to go deep sea fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: in Ocean City today and had a blast :boom:! See you guys tomorrow! :fishing_pole_and_fish::sun_with_face::ok_hand::+1::sun_with_face::facepunch::desert_island::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Well, laugh it up, funny guy!
I fail to see the humor. My favorite saying… He who stirs the shit pot, must lick the spoon!

3 Likes