BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Whomever eats the most corn , gets the most silk !

1 Like

Good morning Big Mike! Congrats on the Successful CJ grow brother and your old bike was sweet! Hope you all gets some rain soon and a cool down, just finally was able to pop some CJ and can’t wait to smoke some!! Have a great day.

5 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I hope Zee is doing well

3 Likes

Zee seems to feel a bit better. But still is bunged up pretty bad. We go back to the hospital today for more. Damn! I’m lucky.
Good morning everyone.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear Dee is going through all this. We send our love and wish her all the best.

5 Likes

Good moorning brother Mike, & all OG!
Sure am glad to hear that about Zee feeling better, my friend!

4 Likes

Morning @BigMike55 . Glad Zee is feeling better. Hope you get some relief and some answers at the hospital.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone and my best to you and yours @BigMike55 …stay up brother …everything will work out

3 Likes

Goodmorning bro

3 Likes

Good morning my brother! And a great big howdy to all you others!
So glad to hear Zee is doing better. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

Yeah. But another trip over to the hospital today. Hopefully the last trip for a couple weeks. It do get old, haha. At least I’m here to help her along.

8 Likes

Safe travels.

4 Likes

I dread hospitals… the sick people… the waiting… the shit they call food… just hate it… props to you for enduring for her

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the hospital…it’s great that you help her…all my best to you and yours…again with lots of love

1 Like

Good evening @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @percyryan66, @Terpsnpurps, @Gho13, @crownpoodle, @Sailorboy, @Oldjoints and all the rest of you guys. I hope Zee is doing better today. Had another fun :star_struck: filled day and getting ready to eat supper! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Who doesn’t love a fun filled day @OhNo555 ?

3 Likes

Happy to hear your having fun…you deserve it @OhNo555

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. I hope you’re wife is doing better my friend.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Greenfingers, @percyryan66, @crownpoodle, and the rest of the crew. Hope Zee is feeling better today @BigMike55. Looks :eyes:like we are cooler today, but not by much! Hang in there gang relief from the heat wave is coming! :beach_umbrella::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes