BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

A thing of beauty right here.

22 Likes

Welcome to my thread, man.
I lived for a couple years in Pensacola back in the early 1970’s. I even still have a nephew who lives in Cantonment. There’s another guy around here from your parts too. I’m sure he will chime in.
Again. Welcome. And don’t be a stranger.

2 Likes

Sure is pretty Mikey. That color and that frost. Mmmm :yum:

2 Likes

ndnchild used to live over here too , weednerd still does IIRC , slammedsonoma down in Myjami , bunch down south & east . Law here keeps most of us leery , specially if we come up dodgin’ helicopters / park rangers …

3 Likes

That’s my kinda candy jar! Great pics of those beautiful buds too! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

I will say Oklahoma is not that bad. I grow in my backyard in a housing development. I have not been bothered once. And i have grown large stinky plants out there. A couple years ago there was a dispute here and the cops came. They were in the house. Literally 30 feet away from my grow room. They never said anything. I was sure they could smell it but they said nothing. That was a few years ago and they have never bothered me.
But my wife and i both have medical cards. Thats means i can have 24 plants legally. 12 each in veg and flower. Six per card.

7 Likes

Ahh. Dont mind me. Im just showing off again. Right @MoBilly ?

3 Likes

Abso friggin lutely!! :grin: :grinning: :rofl:

1 Like

Really really nice @BigMike55

2 Likes

Hey Big Mike!! Happy Friday buddy, haven’t been on much due to work and family, just normally quick check ins. Boy that CJ looks beautiful!!! All mine have rooted and put in cubes last night, their with my next cycle of some Jack the Ripper, super lemon haze, ice cream cake (my better halfs fav), vortex x Space queen. Those go along with clones of WR, Durban poison, sour D, and Blue Dream. I was going to run the Island Sweet Skunk but that will be include in my first breeding project with a Uncle fester skunk male that I want to find to cross with every skunk strain I have… winter project.

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps how’s it hanging today brother?

1 Like

Hey hey… @Sailorboy what’s up gromigo!! Chasing you around the 4 horsemen of growing… @Oldjoints @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed and @MoBilly

That’s the 4 horsemen of GROWING

2 Likes

Yeah, tha A team of growing there.

2 Likes

Lol… I’m curious as to which 1 would be Mr T.

I pity da fool!
I used to watch the hell out of this when I was a kid

3 Likes

I’m going with JP there on Mr. T LOL. Yeah I watched that show religiously also

2 Likes

Fun fact @Sailorboy

Mr. T’s iconic gold chains originally came from customers at the nightclub where he worked as a bouncer in the 1970s. People had either lost them or left them behind after a fight, and he would wear and return them if the person chose to reclaim them.

2 Likes

Look at that, I just learned my one new fact today!

1 Like

Looks like most that came back chose not to reclaim them lol

1 Like

Lmfao!!! I wouldn’t have

1 Like

Yeah he was nothing but solid muscle back in the day

1 Like