BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Ya that’s to dam hot.

1 Like

Now I am glad that we are at the beach :beach_umbrella: ! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Late to the show today… been busy with up potting the clones… I’ll be starting a thread soon maybe… I’m not sure yet, hope everyone’s doing great!

3 Likes

Do it. Don’t be shy. I will gladly follow you if you tag me in.

4 Likes

Right on buddy that is reassuring for sure! I’ve been here long enough I believe it’s time @BigMike55

3 Likes

Lol, “if” u say… surely you jest !! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll tune in to the show @Terpsnpurps . You bet bro.
:v:t5:

2 Likes

You guys are the best… I just about consider y’all family… stay tuned I’ll be getting it going soon!!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you are feeling better and staying hydrated with that wick heat!

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @InTheWoods, @Golfnutt, @Terpsnpurps, & all the rest of you growmies. Drinking coffee :coffee: and dig around for something to smoke :dash: :joy::joy::joy:! Have a good day! :ocean::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope y’all have a great day. Stay inside its a hot mofo out there.

8 Likes

It’s going to be hot enough to melt the ice cream truck today……
Hotter than hades nads in insulated underwear……

4 Likes

Kind of mimics Nature and that fading lite

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all you others! It’s still Summer for those that are wondering.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone…had a rough couple of days so I haven’t been around to say good morning to yall and wishing everyone happy and healthy days ahead…felt like life threw every curve ball at me at once…but almost everything is squared away, thanks for listening and please enjoy the day everyone

5 Likes

Exactly!!!

Fair enough, no one individual is expected to know everything. This discussion was from back in 1999-2000 when me and my buddies were pimping seeds on Heaven’s Stairway’s C-bay, as the user “Dave Matthews”, back when they were sending blank postal money orders as payment… before Rezdog got caught bidding on his own seeds to raise their prices, and before they started requiring a legal name to print on the money orders they sent the check to – It was definitely discussed in length… There are lots of conversations in this world that not everyone is priivy to, but this one is still embedded in my memory like it was yesterday, and I am sure that by 2009 the strain was much more stabilized than the seeds we grew many years earlier.

:v:

1 Like

Wish I could tell… :cold_face: I am patiently awaiting our two weeks of “Indian summer” to enjoy some warmth

2 Likes

Dang @herojuana.tom !
I could use a string of days in the 60’s!

2 Likes