BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

It’s definitely great weather for getting things done, Mo, you can work or exercise without overheating, but its not so nice when you want to relax… once you stop moving it feels a bit too cold :sweat_smile:

Every time I drive out of the marine layer, out where it’s in the 80’s or 90’s, I am extremely grateful for the lovely cold SF weather… I can’t handle the heat very well

1 Like

My first grow of C-99 was 2002 if I’m not mistaken. I was around when it was introduced with a post by Mr. soul “A Cinderella Story” in 2000. I don’t remember Rez bidding on his own seeds but I surely don’t doubt that. I was not a fan of icmag so missed a lot of the goings on there.

4 Likes

And I used to love Summer. Working hard in the Summer sun was nothing to me back then.

3 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

It’s 68f temps here in Aus in the middle of winter. Snakes have started to come out because they think it’s spring. Been quite a few years since we have had a cold winter

5 Likes

Good morning, troublemakers.
Hope every has a special day.

8 Likes

I’m not a trouble maker. Troubles made me. lol
:slight_smile:
Good morning brothers and sisters!

3 Likes

Morning my most excellent brother.
And yes, you are a troublemaker. I have talked to a little birdy, named Eva, about you.

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, & all the rest of you goof balls! Glad it Friday! :beach_umbrella::fishing_pole_and_fish::ocean::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sun_with_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5780

5 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and the rest of the crew… making my rounds this morning lol… hope you all are having a stellar day

3 Likes

Morning, Terps.

1 Like

Me too! I loved summer heat. I spent my teenage years in the high desert (China Lake Naval Weapons Center next to Death Valley), and until I got overheated on a hike in Tahoe a few years back, and nearly had a heat stroke, I was a summer guy! Since that experience, I get dizzy when I get too hot :pensive: no fun

But good morning! It’s a beautiful Friday, I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

6 Likes

Good morning everybody…sending good vibes of happiness and healthiness to everyone

4 Likes

Morning Big Mike, hope you have a great day brother! The CJ are coming along good, still little but both popped up out of the dirt and we are on our way!!

2 Likes

Good for you, man. You are officially on your way to some sweet dreams.

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

How ya feeling this morning

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Johnny up and at them already!!

1 Like

Pretty decent actually. My doctor said I really need to be using my CPAP. Last night was my first night using it all night. I slept pretty well, but I took two hits of CJ and ate a 50 mg gummy before I laid down.
But to answer, yes, I’m feeling 100% better. Thanx!

8 Likes