BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Let me check my calendar. I may be wrong about that time. brb

1 Like

Week 10 day 2.

I let mine go exactly ten weeks from flip. But I do like mine more on the narcotic side.

3 Likes

After that I decided it needed to be over dry before bagging it.
I hate telling on myself.
:blush:

1 Like

Yes that is still to long, When you go over peak harvest time your trichomes degrade quickly. It’s a definite no-no. A little is fine but not weeks over.

2 Likes

I can only imagine what it would be like done right! Shit put me into a nap this morning. I don’t normally do that. lol

2 Likes

I harvested mine at day 65 and it was perfect.

4 Likes

So I was only five days more than OJ.

2 Likes

I looked at the bud with a hand scope. Yeah… the trichomes are broken up pretty dang badly.
I’ve gotta up my game.

No matter. Its still some dam good top shelf reefer in my opinion.

4 Likes

Yep top shelf for sure……

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I’ll burn it. It gets me where I wanna go. Just takes a longer route.
:wink:

1 Like

I would, in no way, call this top shelf. :rofl: Not even top shelf dispo.
:laughing:

Get it itt peak and it will have a blueberry flavor in the background ……

2 Likes

You were not shitting when you said, “These are a ‘Must Grow’”, when you handed me that pack. Thank you very much.

1 Like

No need to thank me bro, we do each other the same way……

4 Likes

I just opened up a jar of BT and stuck my nose in there.
I’m the worlds worst at trying to convey smells. But that to me has a smell like fruity with a creamy kind of background.

2 Likes

Mike I need to GTFO of here for a bit, anything fun going on in your neck of the woods?

3 Likes

Nope. Not a thing. Wife is having one of her bad days, so I’m pretty much stuck, tryna keep her comfy. Hot out there anyways. I think its 102 out in my yard.

2 Likes

Wasn’t talking today but you’re right it’s about that temp here also. I was thinking something soon though, I will see what I can dig up if you can get away for a bit. If not I will go alone, I need a break from this situation for a little.

3 Likes