BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Here are some that are far from weak:

4 Likes

Holy hell man… does anyone have a cow they are trying to get stoned?? Damn bro!!! Hahahaha :laughing:

@Oldjoints that is serious kinda strong :muscle:

2 Likes

They are only 350 a gummy…….

3 Likes

I don’t know if I could hang with 350mg. I might try. But I would have to say goodbye to all my friends, first.

4 Likes

I’d do it…lol… I can do 500 but I get scared for my life every time :rofl: so 350 may be my jam haha

2 Likes

I had a friend that always said edibles did nothing to him. First night he took 300 mg said it changed his life. He loves edibles now just a higher dose. But one of the wonderful things about the plant is it affects lots of different folks in lots of different ways ppl should b able to find what works for them

5 Likes

Man u gotta do it just once… it takes ya back to being high like in the very very beginning… when u had no tolerance at all… and smoked too much… lol

2 Likes

Dammitall! I sit here reading this stuff and just wish I could take edibles! lol but the swollen legs/feet, swollen pads on bottom of feet, coupled with the serious vertigo issues make having a body high a very unpleasant experience!
I can’t even get up to go pee without falling, or almost falling, if Rose or myself aren’t holding onto something the entire trip…

4 Likes

Good thing you can hold it for a long time, then.
Never mind, I’m stoned.

2 Likes

Not THAT long! lol I tried 100mg gummy once awhile back, last year I think it was, hadda get up to ‘go’ and even holding the rollaround walker I still went over/down!
Needless to say, it made for a messy situation. No mo o dat crap!
Rose and me together couldn’t get my ol ass up off the floor, had to crawl to the dresser and pull myself up… then go take a shower and clean up. Just glad I didn’t have to take a shit!

6 Likes

That would have been quite the mess. Just think of the Racing Stripes and Skid Marks. Hawhaw

3 Likes

lol I’d rather not think about em, but thnx for the visual images.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m here to help a brother out.

3 Likes

lol Whatta guy/heart! I’ll remember that the next time I give ya some angel food cake… (with a lil extra sumtin sumtin, like Exlax maybe!) lol

JK I wouldn’t do that to one of her angle food cakes! lol I love em too much!

:thinking: :wink: :crazy_face: hmmm, or would I?!
Even if not, lol you’ll still think about it every time ya eat some of her cake from me now! :man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

What comes around, goes around, my brother. Watch out for my next BBQ sauce.

Check this out. Don’t know its true or not.
About 25 years ago, I was working at an aluminum rolling mill. I was friendly with one of the secretary girls. Her husband worked out in the plant. They were going through a lot of problems. She for some reason, made him a cake, and brought it to work and put it in the break room. She told me and several others to NOT eat the cake. Turns out she wanted to get even with her husband for screwing around and didn’t mind hurting his friends too. She used her urine in the cake batter. Like I said, don’t know if she actually did use pee, but I’m bladder than shit that I was her friend and not hers. True story. I have since referred to that as “The Piss Cake Story”

4 Likes

lol I’m thinking I might just havta pass on the B-B-Q sauce from you! :scream: :rofl:
JK, I’ll still eat it! lol

3 Likes

A buddy and I were cooking burgers on a tiny grill and it started to flame up the whole thing. I ran in the house and got a cup of water to throw on it. I came out and he was pissing on the whole shebang. I said wtf are you doing? He said I was a Jr fireman , I panicked.

2 Likes

Here my nine new baby Chunky Junky plants. 100% germination.

14 Likes

Seems a little low. :smiley:

2 Likes

Gotta love those numbers bro damn good job!! :+1: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes