BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning Mike, good morning OG’s. Your outdoor are really nice and frosty. Nice job buddy.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Time to mow a couple lawns, Its perfect weather so no complaints from me.

I got to grow some of these out, Is it next year yet? :grin:

4 Likes

Good evening @BigMike55 and everyone around…

1 Like

What up, Dog?

Good evening fellas, hope everyone had a decent day. About to go hit the road and party in a few. This Jamaica, they always partying here everyday. They just start earlier on the weekends, music been blasting since 9:30am outside. Have fun you all and be safe…

3 Likes

Good afternoon to everyone…enjoy your evening

1 Like

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. Let’s get this day started.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all of OG!

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

Would you guys this ismale.

2 Likes

I see nothing there. Too early to tell.

Morning OG!

2 Likes

You guys are awesome! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::partying_face::crazy_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

How is everything going this morning OhNo555?

1 Like

Did you see what OG has done for @JohnnyPotseed so far?? And Round Two just started.
Warms my heart. Glad i found OG so long ago.

7 Likes

OH yes! I am amazed at the support offered. Sure some lots could go for a lot more but still. The beans are flowing and the love is showing.
:v:t4:

2 Likes

How did things end up going last night bro?
Was it a yes or no?

2 Likes

The bills are projected to be well over twenty thousand… so this is definitely gonna be a huge help! Rose n me were caught tween a rock n a heard place! had to have it, but couldn’t afford it, going into debt for the rest of our life…
OVERGROW Rules!!

7 Likes

Kinda in the middle. I say i felt really frickin good, like everything was gonna be alright. Buzzed nicely but never really got Psychedlic or nothing. I would like to try again with a higher dose maybe.
I think i was expecting breathing walls and tracers flying but it never got there. I liked to high tho.

6 Likes