Bio Jesus.....got any?

My wife loves this stuff from the dispensaries but $$$$. She had breast cancer and has arthritis and it helps her pain. I thought I’d look for seeds but can’t seem to find them anywhere that looks reputable.

If anyone here has any id be happy to trade or buy

8 Likes

Best of luck! If it isn’t clone only, this group will find it for you!

I searched Strainly and other sites. I see why it’s difficult for you to find. All sorts of info, no seeds.

7 Likes

Back in 2012 or so, i swear I read or watched a video that the bio jesus was bio Diesel renamed, something about it being pretty much dead then it came back to life. I could totally be wrong though.

6 Likes

If it’s the case that’s it been renamed, as @stONER775 mentions, GreenPoint has/had a cross called SnakeOil that’s bio Diesel x StarDawg.

Also, @MadScientist might have some thoughts. I seem to remember a search for BioDiesel a couple of years ago.

If all else fails, I have a grip on the GPS cross…

8 Likes

Those seeds i got from Mia, and they didn’t germinate…

7 Likes

A couple local dispensaries have it often but sells out fast. Maybe its just really popular here locally

3 Likes

Can you buy clones in your state at dispensaries?

I know it sounds like some Matlock shit but if they put a growers brand on the bag I would Google that and try to come up with some kind of contact info for them they probably have a Facebook or Instagram or something and then just be straight with them like look my wife needs this can I buy a clone or trade a clone or something…it’s not like they sell directly to you or that one less person at the dispensary buying it is going to hurt them for real

7 Likes

Gumbo x bio diesel

3 Likes

Any chance to find some bag seed in that stuff? Or is it pretty clean?

3 Likes

Seems the bio diesel half is pretty easy to come by in clone form in Colorado and looks like a couple seed companies sell generic seeds of them sour D x sensi star is the bio d half

3 Likes

Can’t buy clones here and have never once found a seed but I keep looking.

2 Likes

Yeah I would say try to track down the grower

2 Likes

The bio jesus came from Denver relief, if that’s any help.

2 Likes

Biodiesel is from 303 seeds outta CO. :v:

3 Likes

I have Wheezers bio d f2’s

1 Like

this should not be in this category afaict

2 Likes