Searching for strawberry diesel

Looking for some strawberry diesel preferably from rez’s work, I know fractal, Ganesh, and dark horse all made f2s and riot made f3s if anyone has a pack of any of those or can point me to someone who has made more please reach out. I’m hoping to do a seed increase and possibly cross it into a high CBD strain it’s one of my favorite terp profiles and think it will make some good medicine crossed into a cbd variety.

5 Likes

I would try the trade thread instead of opening a separate thread, many more people will see it and that’s what it’s there for. Good luck finding what you are looking for. :v:

5 Likes

There was a dude on strainly selling a pack of Devils Harvest Strawberry sour D a while back for real cheap. Im not sure if they’re still on there, but I should of snagged them. I was following a gent on another forum that had a grow log for it and he couldnt stop raving about it. They were some of the most beautiful looking plants ive ever seen.

1 Like

https://www.laseed.co/ has his latest drop of Straw
Diesel x 2007 sour d Ibl
From Rez Dogs IG

3 Likes

Thank you @BagmanCrappy for the links…

You rock! Have a good one

2 Likes

You can also find them at Soak n Beans. On sale now for 45.

A reproduction of Classics work preserved by Generic Seeds.

Strawberry Diesel

9 Likes

I’m very familiar with Classic (RIP)and his Strawberry D, trust me these are what you want. @Kind024 is a brother and a great breeder. And these beans kick out straight fire!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.