BioAg TM-7 FYI

After reading someone’s forum input regarding TM-7, I went to the Bioag.com website. They offer a SAMPLE of ALL their products (TM-7, VAM, FUL-HUMIX, CYTOPLUS). I paid $10.00 for shipping. NOT an endorsement, just FYI for fellow OGers. Please, all stay safe and, be well.

23 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man. Im gonna go get my free samples.

7 Likes

Yeah, I live those products. In fact, I need more VAM. Filled out the form and will wait. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

I’ll give an endorsement for TM7. I want to try the cytoplus though. Maybe I’ll request a sample.

9 Likes

For all of the Canuks out there:
“Currently we can not ship outside the U.S. but are in the registration process in Canada.”
Yeah, that should only take 5 years or so… :pleading_face:

Anyway @misterbee I’m looking forward to seeing how these work out for you!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Cool only for our southern burger neighbors. Leaf land soon apparently.

3 Likes

I’ve had very good experience with bioag products.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I love samples.
Will be adding some to this year’s pots and the rest to he worm bin.

2 Likes

I love everything they have. Use their TM7 multiple times during grows. I use Fulpower a few times but be warned…overuse can cause mutant type plants. I used it at full strength on a potted tomato and made a frankintomato. It causes strange leaf growth on the level of Little House of Horror. Not normal.

5 Likes

Nice hookup, got a phone number in an email. Called and gave my payment over the phone.

15 Likes

Thanks for the info. :peace_symbol:

Picked up a 300g sack of TM-7.
Amazon for $22 (us). Not available at my local hydro hut.

3 Likes

I like TM-7/Cytoplus as well. I think it works great as a foliar. I also like to let it soak in water for a day or some before I foliar. Doesn’t seem to dissolve quite as well as I would like.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder I got the email but need to make the payment.

2 Likes

I’m searching the forum for info on Bioag products and find this thread. My samples arrived on Saturday. I have used Ful-Power before in my teas but none of the others. I’d like to hear about others experiences.

@lefthandseeds I see you using the TM-7 as well as other products. Can you describe your use case? Foliar? Soaks?

5 Likes

It’s just a chelated micronutrient mix with humic. I use it as foliar through stretch to help boost iron. Also, I have some nitrogen sensitive sativas running now, and I’m mixing it with MKP and potassium sulfate to reduce the amount of master blend I’m using to get the N down (effectively replacing the micros that I’m losing from stepping back the master blend).

9 Likes

I’m using the MasterBlend on a one plant right now. It is way too green. Are you using Masterblend as recommended on the label?

5 gallon mix
12 Grams Masterblend
12 Grams CalNit
6 Grams Epsom

1 Like

Really? Wtf…

for 10-12gallons I’m using
25g Masterblend
24g CalNit
23g Epsom

It’s pretty similar, but with more epsom because I’m using coco. I ran the numbers, and it matches up to Jacks but with lower N. Are you using coco or soil?

I have some plants that are totally fine, and others that are very dark green. It matches the symptoms of N tox, but I’m not sure why…

3 Likes

Exactly what I am seeing. I am using coco on 3 plants in solo cups for the covid contest…they are fine. Then I have a large No Name Mom x Snow Lotus in a 2 gallon with coco. The 2 gallon is really dark.

1 Like

Goddamn… I wonder what the issue is. One thing I noticed is that MB has slightly higher ammoniacal nitrogen. Maybe NH4 being a 1+ ion binds to the substrate like K and causes buildup?

It wasn’t really very high, so I didn’t think anything of it. Now I’m starting to wonder if NH4 is the source of all problems in coco…

1 Like

This details the downs and ups purdy well. Medium Ph.
https://www.pthorticulture.com/en/training-center/nitrogen-s-influence-on-growing-medium-ph/

Urea. Also why I dont like that Jacks 20-20-20. Urine N! (Urea) :sweat_smile:

:popcorn:
:chair:
:thinking:

Hadda peek…yep.
The new MegaCrop 1-part is all Nitrate. As is Jacks 321 base.

1 Like