Biosolids for weed

A company tried to move a plant to do this in our rural farming community and it was stopped by an informed community and the metals were discussed and a huge concern. Plants do remove them but then we eat or smoke them

3 Likes

Three things to lower environmental impact.

#1) Buy less pre packaged items & foods
#2) Could use water to clean your bum
#3) Start a compost bin to reduce kitchen waste

Pls donā€™t use human biosoilids to grow anything you are consumingā€¦ Itā€™s Dangerously Stupid.

1 Like

A bidet will change your life :joy:

3 Likes

Be very careful

1 Like

Itā€™s beenā€¦ ā€¦processedā€¦ sort of.

Generally there is an anaerobic process, the output is ā€˜stabilized biosolidsā€™. Some places further use an aerobic process and sometimes a compost reactor. In the end there is always something to get rid of and if you have nasties like heavy metals going in then you have them coming out.

Cheers
G

1 Like

16ed7fe8df25dce80fe951e9958e75ef159e1b59b4f653749f9c67a618defdd9 Processedā€¦ got it thank you!!

1 Like

You should send it to a lab and display the results for shits and giggles! Pun intended btw. I would imagine you could but I wouldnā€™t tell anybody!:joy: If nothing else, maybe for a worm bed and then using the castings. :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:šŸ¤Œ

1 Like

When I first started buying Lobster Meal compost,4-5 years ago, that stuff is/was amazing. NOW, the damned Frey Brothers/group bought it, and the last bag I opened to dump on my tarp to mix it up, the stench of petroleum bio solids was nauseating! I had to open a casement window, to air out. A horrible stench. Fuck that!
I read the back of bags now, and pass on that shit myself.

2 Likes

Very wise choice