Organic Compost - how much is too much?

I have been working on my living soil education to see what we can improve
on the inputs; things have gone full circle with composting.

• How Much is Too Much ?
3 Likes

this is awesome. did you see the link for the mycelium coffin? i thought i wanted an eco urn where they plant a tree with you, but this is way better. i now will settle for nothing less than a cubensis coffin

2 Likes

Growing some of that IVORY!!!

3 Likes

“Roll me up and smoke me when I die”

5 Likes

Soyulent green. Lol

4 Likes

scattering ashes from the weed your composted body grew…

that’d be unique …

3 Likes

Lol. Try using human shit like the Koreans. Then youve reached the peak. Epi-breeding to condition plants to this environment or another does help alot when practicing new techniques or introducing strains to a new environment

1 Like
So, Milorganite???
2 Likes

Old guy here, don’t know how I f’d up normal font…

4 Likes

Thats interesting I dont know how you did it either. That stuff is mainly made up of the bacteria they developed to help break down human shit.
The Koreans will shit in the drainage ditch and use that same shit to fertilize the rice patties. But I think as the rice season would end, they do what we do and remove the fertile soil for other purposes and start again by adding fresh human shit again. They probably remove it before the rainy season hits which probably does a good job of spreading it out evenly in the fields farmer would plant cannabis.

1 Like

I respect the Korean’s methods , Kum sa ha ni da!!!

2 Likes

My father was stationed there in the 70’s. Witnessed it himself. The village outside the base was solely there to make money off GI’s …the best way they know how.

1 Like

True that! My Father was flying out of Udorn ( Thailand) interdicting supply lines in 67-68, have trained Korean martial arts for years, I have been lucky enough to know some great people of Korean descent. Have not yet visited, but feel I must soon ( for the bulgogi and Kim-Chee alone, if nothing else but also to absorb agricultural practice first hand!- My planned trip is Korea/Vietnam/ Thailand…

3 Likes

Fuck man. My dad barely missed nam. Radar man. Same system Ollie north sold to the Iranians.
But thats cool you going to see it now. Its completely changed. Way more modern especially Sol. My dad got a place offbase in the village and he had a girlfriend living with him that went to Sol U and they had her arrested for not paying mama-son. Lol
I really want to go to south America but with the virus it’ll gonna be fucked for a while. I’ll give it another 5 years then reconsider.

1 Like

You added 4 spaces before the text.

see what happens with adding “#”'s and a space…

TEXT = “### TEXT”

LOL, fun with ‘features’

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yep yep Cho Shit Slinger

Your back will let you know lol.

I love keeping my soil organic as much as possible.